Chapter 1

Y/N POV

5:30 am

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I smack my phone to stop the obnoxious alarm.

Swinging my legs out of bed I've now officially woken up.

When my feet touch the hardwood floor it sends a jolt up my spine.

"Good Morning" I tell my fish. I'd rather have a more animate creature than a fish, but because of my job I'm restricted to one.

I complete my usual routine, grabbed my bag and keys and lock the door of my sanctuary for a lovely 22 hour shift awaiting me

WONWOO'S POV

3 pm

Just as I finished typing some business agreements I hear a knock on my door which then I call them inside.

"Mr. Jeon, we must leave in 15 minutes to drive to the venue of the corporate meeting," my secretary Ms. Min reported, "here are the documents to today's meeting as well. I will be waiting in the lobby for your arrival." She sets the folder down and leaves the room.

I sigh and put my folder in my suitcase and grab my jacket. Locking the door to my office I push the button to the lobby in the elevator and watch the doors shut together in unison.

5:00 pm

"Let's all go grab a drink shall we!" The chairman announced.

I can't be any luckier.

We all knew what would happen. The chairman starts off with just wine and then hits the hard stuff and continues to get so fucking drunk that he can't count to 5. Then insists that we all go to karaoke and "have fun time". And it all ends with him vomiting somewhere.

"Come on Wonwoo you don't have that long until your youthful days are over!" The chairman blurts.

"I think I-"

"I can't say no for an answer!" The chairman grabs my shoulder and smiles.

Well shit