Chapter 10

WONWOO'S POV

"Are you hurt?" She asks.

She is the one who cares about me.

"Yeah." I look out onto the city. The lights from each individual building and house shines their own light to make such an astounding picture.

"Where?" She looks concerned.

She is the one who worries about me.

I turn and look at her. "I'm in pain."

Her eyes widen and she takes steps closer to me. "Where? Your heart? When did this pain start?"

She is the one who is curious about me.

"When I met someone." I blatantly say.

"Someone?" Her face shows confusion and she scratches her head.

She is the one who gets confused by me.

"For the past 4 weeks I began to hurt. I began to hurt because I met someone and I couldn't tell them my feelings for a long time. So I waited." I look back at her.

She stared at me.

She is the one who confuses me.

"This someone saved me twice and cared for me and I just had feelings I haven't ever had before."

She stared at me.

She is the one who worries me.

"This someone is someone I don't think I can live without."

She keeps staring at me.

She is the one who I love.

"Do you know who I'm talking about?" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders but smiles.

I chuckle. "It's you. You've touched my heart. Physically and emotionally. You make me hurt. I love you so much that it hurts. "

"I'm your doctor. The hospital-"

I cut her off. "You were my doctor. Not anymore. If the hospital tries something I'll shut them down" I smile.

She exhales. "Are you sure you're okay loving someone like me?" She plays with the end of her sleeve. "I mean my last relationship went downhill because I'm not there for him because of work. I've invested a large portion of my life to my work and I love it. I'm just worried that you'll hate me. I don't want to ruin you." Her eyes start tearing up.

"I understand that. I love you because of that attribute you have. Your past boyfriend isn't me. I understand exactly how it feels to have such an attachment to work. I understand your feelings the way that he didn't. You've been there for me but I want to be there for you." I walk over and wipe her tears off her face.

"I love you too." She says smiling. She also wipes my tears off of my face.

It just felt right.

I kissed her.