Chapter 4

WONWOO'S POV

2:30 pm

I opened my eyes and was blinded by the light.

Looking on the left side of me I see the silhouette of a lady.

"Where am I?"

The lady turns around and I'm taken away by her looks.

"You are in the VIP room of Hope Hospital in Gangnam. You were in a car accident yesterday." She explains.

"Right." I exhale. "Who are you?" God her face is just unbelievable.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Dr. Y/F//L/N. I performed your surgery yesterday."

"Surgery?" I ask.

"Yes, your condition when you came in required immediate medical care. Meaning surgery."

I immediately pat down my body for any missing limbs.

She smiles. "Don't worry I didn't amputate any of your limbs. I removed a shrapnel and performed a burr hole, which was to relieve pressure in your skull after you formed a hematoma. You have a couple broken ribs as well."

"When am I getting out of here?" I ask.

She bites her lip and walks to the end of my bed and checks the clipboard. "It looks like in 2 weeks you'll be released."

She's so cute when she bites her lip.

"Hm. Okay. Do-"

Her pager went off indicating that she had to leave. She checks it then she faces me. "Did you have any questions?"

"What was that?" I ask in all curiosity.

"Oh my pager? My shift is done and the next surgeon notified that they're here. But do you have any concerns? Or something I can help you with?"

"Did I have any complications?"

"When removing the shrapnel from your body it tore the aorta slightly, but was quickly resolved. Do you have pain, itchiness from your sutures?" She asked.

"The painkillers are wearing off but I don't want anymore. Are you coming back?"

Please say yes

"Of course, I have to conduct many post surgery exams just to make sure everything is alright." She smiles and I felt like I was going to drop dead right now.

"How do I raise my bed?" I knew how to but I didn't want her to leave yet.

"Oh," she looks around for the controls and pushes her hair behind her ear.

Shit. She's gorgeous.

"Here it is. Press the green button to raise the bed and the red button to lower it." She hands me the remote and I raise the bed slightly.

"Thank you."

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I yell.

A man in white jacket that I assume is also a doctor came in and following was Ms. Min.

"Dr. Y/L/N you can leave I got this." He says to her and smiles and winks.

What a cocky bastard.

Y/N completely dismisses him, nods and turns to me, "This is Dr. Yoon, he will take care of you while I am off and you can ask him questions as well. I will come tomorrow for the exam." She smiles and bows and left.

Just like that.

"Okay just like she said I'm Dr. Yoon. I am head of the surgery unit in this hospital so you'll be in great hands with me."

I glare at him wishing Y/N was still here.

"I'm fine Dr. Y/L/N handled everything." I tell the jerk.

"Okay. Please notify me if you need any assistance." He says before leaving.

"Yeah sure." I reply.

I hate him.