Chapter 5

Y/N POV

3:00 pm

I was in the locker room just finishing changing out of my scrubs when the door slammed open.

It was that bastard Mr. Yoon. Ever since I started working at this hospital he has been trying to make moves at me and asked me out 3 times.

"Oh I'm sorry Dr. Y/L/N I didn't know anyone was here."

Yeah right.

"Okay." I grab my bag and shut my locker and try to walk out only to see him blocking the exit.

"I wanted to discuss some things with you. About Mr. Jeon."

My muscles tense up.

Did I mess up?

"It seems that he isn't that fond of me. Can you put in a good word for me? It seems like you are in good terms with him."

Are you kidding me?! You're preventing me from getting home for this?!?!

I take a deep breath. "Unfortunately I can't make him fond of you but I will put in a good word. Now I have to go."

"Wait." He grabs me with his dirty hand.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing tomorrow at 7? I thought maybe we could grab dinner together? I want to get to know you more." He strokes my arm with his thumb. I want to puke.

"Tomorrow at 7 I'll be in a shift." I carefully pull my arm out of his grasp.

"Oh okay. Well maybe another time." He winks and pats my shoulder.

I wish I could rip my eyes out.