POV: Cathy

Later Cathy got home and Mike pulled up as she realized Hailey wasn't there.

"Mike it's Hailey!" I shook his head and hugged her, knowing how afraid she was.

He ran over to Joe and Karla '. They all raced up the stairs. "Bradley Jacob Johnson!", Karla yelled. He was shocked, "I haven't seen her all day," He said quickly. 

Bradley ran as fast as I could over to Jessica '. "Jess!", I shouted through her window, "Is Hailey here?!". "I haven't seen her since lunch".

Soon everyone is in The Stewart's house pacing around worried out of their minds. Cathy reports Hailey missing and within minutes cops scream down the street. 

It is dark and stormy as everyone gathers for a search party. Bradley and Jess split up from the parents and Sophie. 

"Stay put everything is going to be just fine!" A cop yells.

Soon everybody is on the scene lighting up Hailey's scared face and tears. She is sitting on the bridge over the highway below. It's almost a thirty foot drop. 

Cathy grabs Mike's arm and looks like she's gonna throw up. 

Jessika starts to cry, softly.

Bradley steps up a few feet away from Hailey. "Please be careful, Hailey ', he whispers as she starts to climb up. She sits on the rail, four feet high. "I don't belong in this world, Please!" 

"I love you!" Bradley says. Her face softens, but tears are still streaming down her cheeks. 

She looks around and stops to stare at Bradley, "Sorry." Then leaps, off the bridge. 

"Jesus! Not again ", and then Cathy faints. "Get her home Karla!" 

Mike Speeds after the cops who are following a helicopter to the highway.

Sirens wail in the distance. 

Bradley and Jessika are collapsed on the ground, bawling.

and Hailey-only Jesus knows what's happened to her.