POV: Hailey (LAST PART)

A year later at graduation:

"Hailey follow me!", Bradley reached for my hand. I was in my long sparkly silvery-blue dress and my hair was hanging loosely on my shoulders especially for graduation. I mustered a grin and wave to Jessika as I've guided me down a winding trail into the pine trees. Jess flashed me a curious smile as we disappeared out of view. She seemed to be saying, "I know exactly what you're up to." About half a minute later we stopped at a waterfall. "Whoa," I whispered under my breath. "I know, come on", He pulled me under the clear glossy white with a hint of blue fall. I was drenched, but I didn't care. Bradley set his hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist. I did the same and then we danced until sunset. "Happy nineteenth birthday, Hailey", Bradley handed me a small gift bag. I fingered a locket around my neck. I opened it, Inside of the locket was Hannah and I. 'Has it really been ten years?', I thought to myself. "Open it", Bradley smiled at me. I did and in it was a tiny black case. I opened it. "Oh my gosh!", I gasped. "Hailey, will you marry me?" "Yes!", I sprang forward and we kissed. I have tossed my hair. Then I stared into his eyes, "I love you, Bradley. You bring me so much happiness." "Same here ... always has been." More staring "Why'd you jump off the bridge?", He looked embarrassed. "It's ok, and I really don't know why ... I'm sorry I scared you." "No, it's not fine. I just was, ok I was scared. For you." I laughed and Bradley smiled. "Sorry about that, but hey ... where ' s the wedding gonna be and when? "" Soon I hope, "Said Bradley." As long as I have you, I really don't care. "He kissed me and I kissed him back. He was my love. My one and only. 

THE END !!!