POV: Hailey

we were sitting on his bed in his room and talking.It was Saturday and we were waiting on Jessika.But he had asked me to come over early so we could talk privatley.As I stepped onto his front porch, he let me in and grabbed my hand. "Hailey! I heard the news, is Angel fine? " I told Bradley that Angel had went to my Grandma 'to be raised. "And guess what ?! Bradley! We're moving back here! " Bradley gasped and rose to his feet to kiss me. "Awww, you two are so perfect for eachother," Jess smiled. "Dad 'moving to illinois, and Mom bought the house!" Once more Bradley arose and spun me into a hug. "Hailey, that's great! When will you move. " "This summer", I grinned, holding his sweaty palm. "Do you always get nervous around girls?", I giggled. "Only you!", He let out a burst of laughter. "Hey guys! What's all the commotion? ", I followed Bradley 'gaze to Jessika. "Jessi! I'm coming home! " We hugged. "I can't believe it, Hailey!" "Neither can I". "And I'll still get to finish high school with you." What ?! Were seniors this year ?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "

"I know it all goes by so quick, I can hardly believe it, and not to mention, look how old you look, Hailey!" "I look at you, Jess!" "Were all so tall and we've grown into young men and women, '' Jess said hugging me." What exactly did we all meet up for anyway? "Asks Bradley." Drama! ", Jess and I said in unison. "Not only that, but we haven't seen each other in weeks." Then Jess giggled. "Bradley ask Hailey" She cried. "Okay, ok ... Hailey will you love me forever?", Bradley held my hands in his. I kissed him, "Forever and ever, I will". "Life 'a fairytale, Hailey and were the happily ever after," Bradley said. "We always have been, '' I said.