POV: Bradley

I repeated exactly what she did."Recovering takes time, she tends to go through moods and then pass out".Mom said,"Thank You, we'll go now. Bye!".As soon as we were outside Mom grabbed my ear and pulled me across the street. At six p.m I remembered my guys night and grabbed my sleeping bag. Then I headed over to my best friend Nathan' house. The only thing is that Nathan is one grade ahead of me, he's an eighth-grader. Did you guess it?he's also fifteen while I just turned fourteen.No?Well I'll tell you, Nathan Heathers is My x-girlfriend's older brother. As soon as I rang the bell, Nate answered it with two redhead toddlers by his feet and one on his hip,"Hey!",He says-and he looked mad. Nate is the oldest, at fifteen. Marky is next at 13. Their parents wanted a third kid and instead got triplets. Now Nate was mad! He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room."Hey dude! Wh-what's up?"."I'm not finished!",Nate was usually a pretty calm guy."Marky came home and said you dumped her to be with another girl and you didn't have feelings for her!"."Whoa, man! I dumped her, yes to date-"."Hailey attempts suicide"."Nathan! She was scared! She's gone through a lot!"."So, is my little sister mean nothing to you, cause guess what?! Logan dumped Shawna so he could date Marky! Now your just so lame to date ugly little Hailey!".I ran out of the Rec room and dashed into the street totally offended. I was crying, yes for the first time since I was three. I had never been so hurt in my life. Hailey meant the world to me and her courage was her pride. When I said I loved her I was telling the truth. Hailey is the best thing that ever happened to me. If anything could make you smile, it's Hailey.