POV: Hailey

Today was my first day of school and on my way, alone I met a girl my age. A block away from my house. I have no idea how, but within a minute we were friends. I told Jessika, the girl all about Hannah. School was strange and I didn't know that much about anything. All the faces were new and chatting with people. 

Jessika told me my homeroom number, 44 and locker number 112 and then she said bye and ran off. I looked around, and that's when I spotted Bradley Johnson right by my locker. He was yelling at a girl and the girl was arguing back. This is what they said, " Marky, I don't want to date you again! We were dating since the beginning of sixth grade and - "." You dumped me last year, Then you got - "." I dated Shawna, and we got back together and now". "I'm not up for getting dumped you said you have feelings for another girl, and I don't know who!", Marky had pale skin and hair the color of a tiger, a black quarter sleeve was tucked into purple sweats. When was this argument going to end?

A shrieking noise filled the room and Marky ran down the hall with a few other kids.I stood alone totally not sure of what to do. "Hey, Hailey!", A familiar voice said. "Bradley", I unlocked my locker and geez! I actually dropped my books.I dropped to my knees and Bradley pushed my hands away.He set the books in my locker and I locked it up.We smiled at each other. "Hailey, I realized yesterday that I -". "Hey ! get in class you two ".What the heck, who said that?!, I thought" Sorry Principle, she's new here.I'll show her to her room ".The man nodded." So, who is he? " , I had questions screaming through my head. "The head teacher here, he's our principle", I nodded. "So here it is room 44, Bye Hailey. I'll find you at lunch. "" Ok, bye! "School was super embarrassing and I can't talk about it. Lucky school ended and Bradley found me by a tree...