Chapter 4 Part 1

The boy snaps his fingers and the room goes bright with blinding light. I turn my head and cover my eyes with my arm. A second later, everything grows as a woosh of air streams past me. Everything became dimmer with each millisecond that went by.

"What's going on?" I mumble to myself as a purplish green planet appears in the empty space between us.

"Planet Fi. Felis Sapiens used to live there. This planet is in a different galaxy, but the planet's people made bad decisions causing them the planet to rot." Matthew wave his hand in a swaying motion and the planet turned dark green and cracks began to emerge from the center of the sphere.

"Are you telling the truth?" I gazed up at Matthew who nodded as he made a fist with one hand and opened his other. He made small circles in the air with his open hand and the cracks on Planet Fi started to spread with deadly sounds like cracking bones. I cringed at the sound as I watched.

"Luckily, some of the Felis Sapiens were sent out to find a new home. But the planet was destroyed before they could find a new home-"

"Question." I interrupted, raising my hand as Planet Fi shattered like glass.

"Yes?" Matthew paused and looked up to meet my eyes.

"How do you know all this? And are you a Felis Sapan?"

"First, it's Sapien. And second, I know this because I had a dream precisely like this one." Matthew snapped his fingers and everything faded away like space dust.

"Sooo...this is just part of my imagination?" I looked around and nodded to myself. "Weird."

"No you're not Lily. You have to believe me about this." Matthew gave me a deep sigh.

"Listen, I'll explain more tonight. The sun is rising. Have fun at school." And with that he half saluted me and disappeared.

<><><><>

"Everything's ready boss." Dory came into the room her main idol was in.

"How about Gabe? Is everything ready with him?" Dory's boss pressed his fingers together as he waited for a reply.

"N-not yet sir. Our scientist-"

"I want the formulas ready by next week." The boss muttered, already tired of waiting. "We need then ready as soon as possible or the figure will find out that alien powers has been passed down to them."

Dory nodded. "Yes. I will pass the message right away." The assistant started leaving the room before her boss stopped her.

"Oh, and tell Gabe that he will be the next experiment if the formulas fail me. No pressure."

There was a pause of shock and the boss turned his head to look at Dory in the eyes. "Dory?"

"Y-y-yes boss. Right away." Dory half bowed and rushed out of the room to find Gabe who was working with the scientist of the organization. Everyone has been up all night waiting, and the boss didn't want to wait either. Not anymore, not any longer.

Heyo! It's Angel! Im srry its been a month a and half since I  updated...Im so srry T^T These past few weeks have been so crazy though! I got my first boyfriend, then broke up. I feel it was for the best b/c now I feel all this pressure off my shoulders. it's a weird feeling T^T I hate it. Anyways, this is part one of chapter 4. Me and Lolbit (ItsALolbitShow) are trying to get it ready for you guys who r actually reading. I hope you know how much this means to me (A lot. a heccin lot). Hope you know that I really appreciate you guys through your support <3 I still can't believe Im here right now. I was thinking about stopping all my stories, but I was also thinking you guys would care if I did. I guess I am feeling alot better :) Thanks guys

- Angel <3