Chapter Seven - Thoughts

—character view; Bryce Manning—

It feels so good to be back in our bed. I love laying next to Kimmy. I have missed that so much. She went through a lot of effort to make me feel welcomed back to our home. Even though I would have been fine with just me, her, Mark, Cassy, Luke and his girlfriend, Alana, hanging out, I am very appreciative that they threw a party full of our friends to welcome me back. I would've been perfectly fine with just me and Kimmy having the rest of our day to ourselves but I know that we have the rest of our lives for that. She even learned a strip tease just for me and gave me a night worth remembering.
I get up out of bed and stretch. The smell of breakfast fills the air. I hear the sizzling of bacon and the pops of the grease. I smell fresh, hot pancakes that haven't had syrup drizzled on them yet. I smell the eggs that are being scrambled, I know this because she knows that I prefer my eggs scrambled. She must be cooking me breakfast before she leaves for work.
I hate that she had to get a job after I got arrested so that she could pay the bills. I'm not gonna make her quit unless she wants to. I don't want her stressing. I bet it was stressful for her. She can't access my money in the bank because we aren't married. I wish things didn't have to be this way. I should let her know that she doesn't have to work unless she wants to. I inherited 900k from my grandma, I was her only grandchild so I got all of her money, it would have been split if I had siblings or cousins on my mom's side.
I walk into the kitchen and see that she is still in pajamas from last night. It's not technically pajamas because all she wears to sleep in a tank top and really short shorts. She's always braless and without panties to sleep. Her bed head hair is pulled up. She's so cute.
I walk up behind her, grab her hips and nibble on her neck, I feel a smile creep up on her face. She lets out that cute little giggle that she does when she's getting horny. Since she isn't cooking anymore, I bend her over the counter and pull her shorts down. I penetrate her slowly, the way she likes it and she lets out a little moan.
After I finish and pull out, she turns around and says "baby, you better eat." I want her hot and bothered before she goes to work so I say "well spread your legs and let me eat." She bites on her lower lip. She's getting excited all over again.
We sit down and eat. I tell her about my thoughts on her working. She said if it becomes too much to handle, she will put her 2 weeks notice in.

—character view; Kimberly Scott—

I can't figure out whether he wants me to quit or if he's just offering me the option to. I hate my job, I really do but I feel like I should give it another month or two before I give up. I really don't want to quit but I also really don't wanna work. I would rather spend my day with him.
I'm surprised I even woke up early enough make him breakfast before I leave for work. He knew what he was doing when he walked behind me. He sexual mind games are enchanting. I need to manage to calm down before I leave home.