Chapter TwentySix - Vows

Ruby begins to walk out and starts tossing the aqua colored flower pedals in front of me. Everly has the rings, following behind Ruby. Here I come, behind them and I start getting emotional.

—character view; Bryce Manning—

The most gorgeous women just walked out. They're stunning. Everly, Ruby and Kimmy are absolutely beautiful but for this moment, Kimmy outshines everyone.

—character view; Kimberly Scott—

The officiate asks us to repeat after him and we do. We say our vows, Bryce goes first.
Bryce says "when I first met you, I knew there was something different about you. I have always loved you and I always will. Even the little things I hate about you, I love. You are everything to me. I love you."
It's my turn to say my vows, "if someone were to say I'd be marrying the Bryce Manning back in high school, I'd tell them that they are crazy. It's astounding with how that one night changed everything. I love you so much, I won't be going anywhere. We are family. You are my person. I love you."
I put his ring on his finger as he does mine. Pastor John says "you may now kiss the bride" to which we kiss.

—character view; Narrator—

I shut the book, I have finally finished writing it. It took a long time and throwing away a lot of ideas but I finally did it.
I put the journal book in my bag and go to school in the best mood possible. One day, my name will be awarded best author of the year or my book will be awarded best book. But for now, I will be Little Miss Nobody.