Chica's True Feelings

Hi... I'm Chica...

I'm gonna start by saying that this world is harsh, and cruel. One moment you're a sweet little girl licking lollipops and sipping sundaes, and the next your a bulky yellow chicken with no purpose in life... except to kill the guard.

It's a sad thing to see my 'friends' fighting over things that would seem stupid, and then remember when we all were as close as siblings; as humans. Just recently Bonnie lost his face, and it pains me to think of his old face, and his face before that. I get really frustrated when Freddy, who had invited me over to the pizzeria the day I died, calls everyone idiots, cause I know he wouldn't have done that before our resurrection.

Foxy plays video games that I know for a fact he would never mention as a young, adventurous boy. And I know I wouldn't be murdering people if I had the ability to grow...

This animatronic life has hardened us all, and to make it worse, there are others in different pizzerias going through the same thing. I wish I could die, rather than live as a fright to youngsters, a demon in disguise, a ghost possessing a suit.

You are lucky, and yes I know this is being recorded. You never had to lose your gender. You never had to get an oil bucket poured down your exoskeleton every week. You had a choice.

But me?

I never had a choice.

And that is what makes me mad.

That is what kindles my murderous fire, the fire that gives me the desire to KILL.

That's why I'm out there, searching for you, so I can stuff you down a suit...

Do you can feel what I feel.

So you can join me.

Forever.... ańd ęvęrr.

Cäüśê

ÍT'Š TĮMĘ TŒ ĘÆT