A Finale; A Beginning

Welcome to The Pizza Show

Host: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria has been reported to have "disappeared" over the night. Reports include the loss of the present animatronics Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and more. There might have been a night guard present... huh? Oh, there was one present! Named... uh... Steve? Henry! No? Hmmmm... oh, oh! Michael! Er... Mike. Whatever. Anyway, we are mourning for the loss of the pizzeria.... oh, also the animatronics. These will rest as memories in our hearts....
What? I forgot— ohhhh! Sorry— ALSO Mike.

I'm your host Elizabeth Afton, and this is The Pizza Show!

We will see you tomorrow night when we talk about the new plan for the Fazbear Entertainment Group!

Goodnight everyone!

~~~~~

Hey guys! I know it has been a while since I've written, but that is because I haven't been recently inspired.
Thus, I am ending this book right here as a cliffhanger that will never be resolved ^_^

Don't be mad! If you actually write, you will understand how challenging it is to find time and ideas to write with and for these days!
With the schoolwork, hobbies other than writing (like piano. yes, I play piano), and my life to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY..... it gets tough

(no I am not insisting I commit suicide)
(why would you think that?)

Anyway, I am closing this book! AND THERE BE NOTHIN YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

But

If you really liked this book and are sad that I'm ending it here, don't be!

Why, you ask?

I will be—in the near future—making another book similar to this one with the animatronics talking to each other and all that!
The only difference will be the topics: it won't always be in chronological order. By that I mean I won't always be making chapter after chapter into a story like this one! It will be random, funny chats between your favorite animatronics and mine!

So keep an eye out for that folks! I send thanks to my new friends who are helping me out in Wattpad now (you know who you are), and I am thankful for all of you who have been viewing and reading my stories.

See you guys in my future books!

Thanks again, too!

Farewell!

Shadow Bonnie: Wait!!! Author!!!!!!

Me: ye?

Shadow Bonnie: YOU'RE LEAVING MEH?

Me: Just for a while, my child...

Shadow Bonnie:   ): come back soon papa

Me: Do not fear, son. We shall meet again.

Shadow Bonnie : Promise?  o_Q

Me: Yes.

Shadow Bonnie:  ^~^

ShadowMan: WAIT YOU'RE LEAVING?????

Me: Oh look at the time! Gotta go fast!

ShadowMan: >:p   I will hunt you dow—

The Almighty Author has left the server.