Foxy's True Feelings

Hey mate! Foxy here!

I'm a big pirate robot hooking fox animatronic! I know that I am the coolest out of all of them, and my recreations are even cooler, like Nightmare Foxy, Lol-bit maybe, and Mangle.

Now I know whatcha thinkin: what is it like to be in my cove all day? It is just an empty room right?

YOU ARE AS INCORRECT AS A DONKEY'S BLADDER.

My cove has tons of things in it: my own arcade, a bathroom for guests... permanent guests. It has a game console corner, a disco feature, a room for my Foxmobile, and a couch just for my wiry butt to sit on!

Now sometimes I do get jealous of the other animatronics. For example, they all have two hands... or, paws or feathers.... whatever you wanna call 'em. Freddy has a cool top hat, and I would do anything to get my own pirate hat :(

Bonnie can play music, and I only know the drums: but since we have no real drums, I use Mike's door...

Chica loves Pizza for some reason, even though she can't really eat it, and I just wish I had something to love other than myself... or someone.

Bonnie refuses me, Freddy be like: "That is not right bro, noooo way."

Chica is sweet, but only treats everyone as friends-sort-of.

If only I were put into sister location as myself, then I'd have a shot ;)

I try to remember my life before I became an AWESOME pirate fox, but I can only remember on moment: my death.

I remember screaming out threats I couldn't carry out, how I was dragged into the corner, the stabbed, and how my mother ran in and kicked the murderer out the way and ran to me as I quickly lost life. Then, in my fading hours, I remember her screams as she lost me, her agony as the murderer got up, and held up his weapon, and finished my mother off, only to pick up herself body and take it somewhere, and and to leave mine and my friends'.

I want to avenge my mother. I want to kill that murderer. But I can't.

So, I choose to kill every living thing that comes in my way, to show them, what it feels like... to give me more friends...

I want your blasted body. I want to shove my hook up ur ###. I want to kill, so that I be known: for sharing how I feel.

 I want to kill, so that I be known: for sharing how I feel