Freddy's True Feelings

It's me. Freddy. Well known face of the town's Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I'm sure you have heard of me.

I would like to start by saying that I'm glad to be the most popular and recognizable animatronic featured at the pizzeria, and I enjoy my entertainment services, unlike the others. Besides, would you rather cuddle with a pirate fox bearing a sharp hook, a chicken with teeth, holding a cupcake with eyes, or a giant bear owning a top hat and a cheery face?

Oh right, then their's Bonnie. I guess he is the second most loved animatronic because of his welcoming look. How come he isn't the face of the pizzeria? Well, you see, he has no eyebrows, thus captive in a single expression.

I probably am the only one that likes their job. I'm content to have been reborn as a robot bear.

That does not mean I'm glad I died. But I am the least to worry about it.

I love kids. I love pleasing them. I once dreamed of having kids of my own, raising a family. Well that is out of question now....
However, I have a different thing for adults. If they get near any of us, I am sure to make them step away with a haunting glare shot their way. I will stare if they dare. And they can never avoid it until they back up.

Sadly, me being the cause for The Bite has ruined my reputation. I'm telling you though, I was not the bad guy in that situation. I didn't want to hurt the kid. But my programming agrees with what the sign on the entry wall says: Don't tough Freddy. I can't control what I do if someone does.

I kill night guards to do three things:

Satisfy my animatronic urges,
Let out my anger,
And to do something.

Look. I don't do it for no reason. I am the most calm out of the animatronics because of the blood I release from the fleshy prison. It soothes my hates, and allows me to operate properly.

But they really mean it when they say not to touch me.

I'm not actually made to be cuddly.

I look cuddly though, and that is an issue.

And if you try to cuddle, that will be more of an issue.

An issue you won't ever have again.

Because I can only cuddle... ÿøür gütś.

 ÿøür gütś