Bonnie's True Feelings

Hello! My name is Bonnie. I'm a big, blue/purple robot bunny! (animatronic is da big-boi word)

I'm glad that I get to live my life this way, but to be honest, it could be WAY better. For example, if I were still human.. *sigh*

There is a lot about me nobody really knows, because the truth of my past is a secret I keep. I became a bunny when I was killed with the others, obviously. Well, not immediately, but after a short time.

My parents loved me probably more than I loved them. They would get anything for me that I found to delight in, and they saw me becoming a great scientist in the future, or maybe an expert engineer.

But, it wasn't meant to be.

My friends Chica, Foxy, and Freddy all had had a sleepover at my house the night before our deaths. We were celebrating my birthday and Freddy's, for we shared the same birthday. Then, my papa rents surprised everyone with a trip to Freddy's Pizzeria, which stuck us all dumb with disbelief....

As they were ordering The Holy Pizza, an "animatronic" led us to a room, and then.....

It makes me upset to think of our innocence. I could have had a future if that villain hadn't chosen us to be the new faces of the pizzeria...
As I observe our own changes, I become distressed. But there is nothing much to worry about these days.

The human employees think of us like this:
You have no "life."

You are just a piece of moving junk.

You are a laughingstock of entertainment for the young and old.

You are a servant: you must submit to command, and obey.

....Well, I don't know about them, but I have more soul than they do. And I can show them who is boss if I want.

And that is what I want.

That is what I do.

Shedding tears will get you nowhere.

Shedding blood? That is a different story.

For now, just listen to me sing.
Listen to me play.
It will only last a while,
Cãüśę yøü wïłl d-dįë, tødâÿ.

Disclaimer (Unfortunately Bonnie has no eyebrows, so I can't do the wavy eyebrow thing I did with the other animatronic feelings stories' pictures before :(

Disclaimer
(Unfortunately Bonnie has no eyebrows, so I can't do the wavy eyebrow thing I did with the other animatronic feelings stories' pictures before :( .....oh well!)