chapter 6-Sleepover

!!Tiny fluff n angst!!

(b.y.)
I stifled a yawn as I checked the time - it was 10 pm, way past my bedtime. Eddy and I had gotten into his car, his house was a 10 minute drive away and he had invited me over for the night. (more like forced)
'So, will we be sharing a room or..?' I questioned, trying to mask the tint of hopefulness in my voice.
'Sharing a room? No, of course not! You can choose a room...well, my house is pretty small so you don't have many options,' Eddy replied. I must have looked crestfallen 'I mean...if you want to share a room I'd be fine with that too,' He quickly added.
'Oh, its okay. I'm fine with anything. But I don't have my violin or clothes with me...there's orchestra tomorrow,' I noted.
'Don't worry about it. I'll get my driver to fetch your violin later, just pass me your keys. And I do have some hoodies and sweatpants lying around,' Eddy's eyes shone.
'Look,we're arriving!' He suddenly said, pointing at a gigantic mansion. Even that was an understatement - 4 storeys high, a private swimming pool, a private tennis court and a huge hall. He must be a billionaire of some sort, I thought.
As soon as I stepped into his house, I wanted to called him a liar and storm out. Everything was perfect. The dimly lit yellowish lights, candles for decoration, marble floor, black walls and wooden furniture, everything seemed to blend together in harmony.
'I'm home! Get my guest a room, please. A good one,' Eddy yelled into the hall, leaving me in shock.
2 helpers instantly came rushing out, helping with our bags and begun leading me to my room.
'Well Brett, I'll be in my room if you need me. Wash up and change into something comfortable yea?' Eddy patted my shoulder and walked off.
A room was - too - an understatement. It was more like a whole apartment. After thanking the helpers, I decided to take a bath, it always seems calm me down when I'm having a tough day, after all.
(e.c.)
I quickly showered and dried up, in case Brett needed me. I wondered what Brett was doing now, could he be asleep already? Could he be showering? That would be nice. I should watch him do it sometime, I thought. I mean, showering can be dangerous without proper supervision, right? My thoughts wandered and I decided to go check on Brett.
knock knock. No response.
'Brett? Are you in there? ' I asked, standing outside the guest room.
'Hang on a sec, I'm getting dressed! ' A muffled voice replied. Ah, so Brett was taking a shower.
The door swung open abruptly, revealing Brett, his hair wet and messy. Kinda cute, gotta admit.
'You need anything?' Brett asked
'No...I just...I just wanted to check on you. Can I come in?'
'This is your house after all, sure,'
'Are you feeling better? Do you wanna talk about what happened..?'
'Yea...I'm much better now. Sure, I guess. My older step sister...she...she raped me for 3 years...' Brett murmured, his head drooping low.
I stared at him, mouth hung agape in shock. How could he permit that? How could they do that to him? To Brett, my Brett? My neck pulsed with anger as Brett continued.
'She...she said it was for experiment and got her clique to rape me. Eddy it was horrible. They would...I can't talk about it...' Brett has started crying again, burying his face into his hands.
'I'm so sorry...let me help you...help you take revenge on them...please,' I pleaded, while wrapping my arms around his incredibly small waist.
The only response I got was a small yet firm shake of Brett's head, rejecting my offer. Sometimes I really hated how impossibly soft hearted Brett was. I sighed and settled in for a hug instead.
(b.y.)
As I leaned into Eddy's warm embrace, I couldn't help but reflect on how bizarre the whole situation was. I mean, first day into orchestra, nothing much could have happened to anyone, right? Yet here I was, weeping like a baby in the arms of Eddy, whom I don't even know that well.
     I sniffed in Eddy's scent, savouring every bit. He smelt like burnt coffee, with a hint of dark chocolate - the question is, how does he taste like , I thought. My feelings for Eddy were indescribable. Every time I talked to him or looked at him, my heart would beat at twice its usual pace and knots formed in my stomach. Moreover, I'd never seen anyone get so mad on my behalf. My whole life, the only two reasons anyone would talk to me was either when they wanted something from me or when they had no choice. Eddy was different. He seemed to actually care for me, and seemed angry on my behalf.
'Eddy?' I looked up at him, wiping tears off my face. I stared into those beautiful, large brown eyes which glimmered into a million shades of dark brown under the faint yellow light.
     'Hmm?' He replied.
     I hugged him tight and slowly extended my hand, giving him plenty of chances to stop me if he wanted to. He didn't.
     Leaning in further, I pressed my hands onto his soft, tender skin, tracing his defined, powerful jawline, my lips hovering millimetres above his. And my lips touched his.
(e.c.)
     All my life, despite knowing a heck load of girls, I've never been kissed before. Well, sisterly like pecks on the cheeks, yes, but this was different on a whole new level. As soon as Brett's lips made contact with mine, I could literally feel myself exploding. His soft, delicate lips grasped mine gently at first - like a flower slowly blooming. Slow, yet peaceful. I returned the kiss, sucking his lower lip furiously, hungry for more. And I got what I wanted. He thrusted his tongue into my mouth forcefully, exploring it through, taking no hesitation - the flower was on full bloom. I moaned, to my own surprise, and grabbed Brett's hair, pulling it with full force and forced my way into his mouth too. He tasted like vanilla and honey - sweet and sugary - perfect. My tongue twisted in directions I didn't know they could, and moved with speed I couldn't even have played on the violin - and that says a lot.
     With one slow, hard suck on his bottom lip, I broke the kiss, gasping for air.
'Oh gods...Eddy I'm so sorry...I swear I didn't mean...mean...for it to...to happen...I'm sorry...' Brett squeaked, terrified at what he had done. I smiled at him, ruffling his hair (which was dry by then and unrealistically fluffy and soft).
     'Hey...its okay! I don't regret it! Uh...I meant...I don't...I don't mind it...' I confessed, my cheeks turning as red as a tomato.
     'Well...uh...I'll get my helpers to grab your stuff for tomorrow, alright? Sleep well, I guess,' I ended, searching for the right words to end the awkward conversation and the awkward tension between us.
'Goodnight bab- Goodnight Eddy. ' Brett replied, head down low in an attempt to hide his blush. He was right, I was going to have a good night.