chapter 8-One Call Away

(b.y.)
Muddy footprints danced over the welcome matt, my precious potted plants were nothing but pieces of broken ceramics and loose soil  thrown onto the floor ;the door was wide open. Breathing skittishly, I walked in and saw a scarf on the floor, and that could only mean one thing - she has come.
'Brett Yang...Your friend humiliated mother pretty badly last time, and YOU are getting the punishment for that,' A voice whispered in my ear, the door slamming shut. Cold sweat trickled down my spine, I shrieked at the familiarity of the sickly, honey-sweet, fake voice.
'I...I'm sorry...please...let me go...' I whimpered, not even daring to look behind me and crouching down to my step sister, who merely laughed and slapped me hard across the face. It stung. She pushed me roughly on the floor and kicked me hard and square in the chest. I curled into a ball defensively, and yelled for her to stop.
'Stop? You dare ask me to stop? That Eddy has grown some balls into you, huh? Don't worry, I'll deal with him later. ' She laughed with no humour, stripping off her sweatpants. I knew only too well what she wanted me to do.
'Please...I'll do whatever you want...leave Eddy alone!'
'Same rules, cooperate and I'll let you run off sooner. ' She stated, grabbing my head and shoving it towards her. I gulped and nodded timidly, silently wishing for a miracle - a bomb exploding right in her face would be nice.
As my lips touched hers, I wanted nothing more than to break the kiss and push her away, but I knew better. Her kiss was lustful, ferocious, hungry for control - nothing like the special moment Eddy and I had shared.
I watched her strip off my pants and boxers, disgusted at what was about to happen. She pulled out a rope out of nowhere and tied my hands and feet to either side of the bed, and finally moved to sit beside me, her eyes absorbing my naked structure with mild interest.
'So...Bretty...have you missed me?' She asked, a devilish glint in her eye.
(e.c.)
I reached home, tired and depressed. Throwing down my bag and violin case, I shuffled into my room, turning on Sibelius's violin concerto. It had been the first piece I'd ever seen Brett play, yet one of the finest I've seen him play. I sighed, thinking about how I would probably never hear him play with half as much emotion as the first time; not for me, anyways.
'Master Eddy! There's a call for you, he says its urgent!' David called, knocking my door. could it be brett? I thought, running to grab my phone.
'Hello? This is Eddy, who's calling?'I asked, hoping for Brett's bright, soothing voice.
'I...help...step sister...rape me...help...I'm sorry...' This voice I wasn't expecting. It was raspy and broken, like the person calling has been crying for hours. I eventually recognised it to be Bretts' and instantly asked if he was okay.
'Brett! Are you alright? What happened? Can you talk?' All sorts of scenarios rolled across my mind and I found myself crossing my fingers
'Help...please,' Brett sobbed, his voice cracking. My heart raced as I promised him I'd be there in 10. Was Brett okay?
I sped my way to Brett's flat, breaking the speed limit but not giving a shit. Who cares about damn speed limits when Brett is in danger? Soon enough, I reached his flat, only to be welcomed by an unexpected sight.
Brett was as neat as any male of his age could be, and his flat, though small, was always spick and span. Then why the hell is his welcome mat dirty and his potted plants shoved across the floor?
'Brett! Are you okay? It's Eddy!' I yelled, pounding his door and waiting for a response. no response.
'BRETT! I'm coming in, okay ?' I screamed, kicking open the door. I was not ready for the sight before me.
Naked Brett. Crouched in a corner. Sobbing. Clothes everywhere. What was that - a rope?
My last two deprived brain cells took in all the details and started to form a possibility - Brett had been raped. Instantly, I took off my sweater and walked over to Brett, who was gently sobbing, head tucked into his knees. I sat down beside him gently, not wanting to startle him. Placing my sweater onto his small, shivering body, I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back slowly.
'Eddy...She came...and...' Brett mumbled, clinging onto me like there was no tomorrow.
'shhh...its okay. You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to. You're safe now, I won't let anyone hurt you,okay?' I comforted, shutting him up. Brett looked up at me gratefully and nodded the slightest, burying his head into my chest.
I picked him up, bridal style and lay him on the sofa. Carefully, I placed his head on my lap, taking off his glasses and cooing him to sleep. I ran my hands through his soft, smooth hair and patted him gently to the rhythm of sibelius's violin concerto.
Not 5 seconds after I lay him down, he fell into deep sleep and I couldn't help but admire his beautiful features - so peaceful, so loving, how could anyone bear to hurt him? His soft skin, his smooth silky hair, his small, pouted mouth and his cute asian eyes - each tempted me to just kiss him already, but I knew better. It doesn't mean anything to Brett. He doesn't feel anything for me. I managed to convince myself, before falling asleep with Brett on my lap.

________________________
a/n:
I'm really disappointed with my recent few chapters do bear with me I'm trying my best!! Updates will be slightly slower these days due to personal reasons thanks for understanding :) hope u r enjoying the story so far
till then,
@thesacrilegiousboi