three

double update ooo

btw i hope you guys know that in this story it is 100% normal for males to get pregnant.

okay carry on

+
josie, you're my source of most frustration-

calum grabbed his phone, turning iff his alarm, and laid back down before hearing his door open.

michael walked in, hair slightly damp, wearing the same clothes he was yesterday. calum leaned up on his elbows and smiled.

"good morning, sleepy head," michael said softly. "i'm going to head out alright? thanks for... yesterday, i guess."

"no wait!" calum said before michael left the room. "let me give you a new pair of clothes or just a shirt. and i want to drive you to school," he started to get up carefully, the pain in his bum increasing.

michael nodded and went to calum's closet, plucking out a sex pistols tshirt, and changing into it. calum grabbed his towel and walked over to the bathroom, not before kissing michael lightly on his neck.

michael's ears turned red and he smiled as calum closed the door to the bathroom.

calum showered quickly and changed into his black jeans and his nirvana shirt. he grabbed his backpack, seeing that michael already got his, and went to the kitchen.

michael was already there, eating a bowl of cereal and swinging his legs back and forth because the bar stools were pretty high up.

calum grabbed the money on the counter before making himself a bowl of cereal.

"you look good in my shirt," he said as he took a bite of his frosted flakes.

michael rolled his eyes and finished up his bowl, setting it in the sink. "hurry up, i don't want to miss first bell. oh, and i saw the extra toothbrushes in your bathroom so i'm going to use one of those," he lightly smacked calum's bum and walked up the steps.

calum yelped a little and scowled, still eating his bowl of cereal. he put his bowl in the sink and brushed his teeth next to michael, who kept making funny faces in the mirror.

once they were done, they got into calum's car and blasted green day as they drove to school. they got to school in a fit of laughs and when they pulled up to the school, michael turned in his seat.

"thanks calum. i really enjoyed spending my time with you."

calum smiled and held out his hand. "give me your phone."

michael looked confused as he unlocked his phone, handing it to calum. he got calum's unlocked phone as well. "put your number in it, dummy," calum chuckled as he finished.

calum 👀
xxx-xxx-xxxx

michael quickly put his contact in calum's phone and handed it back to him.

michael 🍆
xxx-xxx-xxxx

they smiled at each other before michael gave him a soft kiss and bolted out of the car.

+

calum hadn't spoken to michael since the morning after they had sex.

he had tried. oh trust me, he tried.

michael just ignored him and it was killing him.

he texted him constantly and tried talking to him at school, but he either walked really fast to escape him or scowled at him and told him he was busy.

it had been two weeks and calum had been throwing up for three days. his dad wasn't home, of course, so he didn't know what to do, medically wise. he took his temperature and saw that it was normal.

he had the thought in the back of his head to buy a pregnancy test and it looks like he was going to have to now.

he got up off of the bathroom floor and fixed his beanie before trudging to the car and driving to the grocery store. he bought three different brand tests and went into the bathroom, locking the door.

he peed on all of the sticks and paced around the bathroom for five minutes. once the five minutes were up, he checked all three tests. they all had the same results.

positive.

"shit," calum cursed and gathered the tests, putting them in the pocket of his hoodie.
he walked back to his car and sat in the parking lot.

now to call michael.

he called michael and he was thankful when he picked up after a few rings.

"calum, would you please stop fucking trying to talk to me? it's ann-"

"michael shut the fuck up for 5 seconds," his 'nice' demeanor out the window, "meet me on the roof of the old building on dillion street. it's important." calum hung up, not bothering to hear his answer.

he drove to the location and when he got to the roof, he saw michael was already there.

"why am i here?" michael spat rudely.

"okay first of all, stop being rude to me. i did absolutely nothing to you. second, i wanted to talk to you about something serious," calum crossed his arms over his chest.

michael copied his actions, raising his eyebrows for him to continue.

calum suddenly became very nervous, but mad at michael. he sighed and grabbed the pregnancy tests out of his pocket and handed them to michael. "all positive."

"what the hell! i wanted a ride home, not a baby! are you serious calum?! how do you know it's even mine?" michael yelled, staring back and forth between the tests and calum in disbelief.

calum was offended. sure, it had been two weeks, but calum wasn't the person to just sleep around. "you're the only person i've ever had sex with michael. why didn't you think to have a condom, you dumbfuck?"

"i wasn't expecting to fuck someone that day, dickwad!" michael groaned in frustration and took a deep breath.

after a minute or so of silence, michael said, "i'll help you with the kid." he handed two of the three tests back to calum.

"no," calum said.

"excuse me?"

"i want you to have no part in raising this child. you are a selfish bitch and you ignored me for two weeks after we had sex. i don't want you to think it's okay to do that. i don't want you to ignore hom or her for a long amount of time and then show up out of nowhere, thinking everything is fine. i will let you see him or her every once in a while, but, unless i ask for help, i want you to have no part their life," calum said, his voice shaking. he knew he couldn't do it alone, but he was going to have to.

calum turned on his heel and left, the two pregnancy tests in hand, and drove home.
when he got home, he sat at the bar and stared at the two tests.

there is a developing baby inside of him. he was going to be a dad.

"why the hell do you have a pregnancy test in your hands?"

shit.

+

wHOOPS

sorry not sorry

-m