fifteen

it was time for calum's eight month appointment. both boys were anticipating the birth of little spencer and michael's graduation. it seemed almost impossible, graduating and having a baby all in the same month, but it was happening and they couldn't be happier.

genevieve wanted to come to this appointment with them for two reasons. reason one is so that she could see her baby nephew in person (sort of) for the first time. reason two was because she said she wanted to be a doctor too and specialize in pregnancies and babies.

so the three of them were in the car and on their way to the clinic. they were currently blasting nirvana and laughing at michael's stupid jokes.

they pulled up to the clinic and got out of the car (michael had to literally help calum out of the car as his stomach was so large) and walked inside.

they sat down and after about ten minutes, calum's name was called by maya.

"hey cal, how're you?" she asked as she patted his back while she lead them to the room. "spencer's all good?"

"yeah, he's great. this is genevieve, by the way. michael's sister," calum wrapped an arm around genevieve's shoulder.

"i love your hair," maya ruffled genevieve's brown hair, which she had recently dip dyed blue for the little baby boy.

"thanks. you're scrubs are so cute," she pointed to the little hearts on maya's scrubs.

they got the the room and michael and genevieve helped calum onto the bed. genevieve started looking at all the machines, making sure to not touch and just look.

dr. jenkins walked in the room and smiled. "hey calum, michael, how are you guys?"

they smiled and mumbled that they were alright.

"and who is this?" she grinned at genevieve as she continued looking at the ultrasound machine.

"oh, sorry," the young girl blushed, "i'm genevieve. michael's sister."

"oh alright. will you be my helper today then?" dr. jenkins asked, patting calum's shoulder to lie down and lift his shirt.

genevieve's eyes brightened as she nodded quickly. calum smiled and shivered slightly when dr. jenkins put the gel on his stomach. michael smiled and held his hand.

"alright so you just move the wand until i say stop, okay?" dr. jenkins said as she handed the tool the genevieve.

genevieve nodded and started moving the wand slowly on calum's belly, her eyes focused intently on the screen in awe.

"right there," dr. jenkins held genevieve's wrist softly. "great job, sweetie!"

genevieve blushed and grinned at her brother. michael made a face at her that made her giggle.

"look's like spencer is doing great. he's developing amazingly. see what i told you about eating right, calum? it not only helps you, but little spence too," dr. jenkins chuckled as she nudged calum's knee with her hand.

"that booklet helped us both so much, you have no clue," calum laughed.

"alright, get cleaned up and i'll be right back with my schedule for next month and we can plan your c-section," dr. jenkins said as she walked out of the room.

michael helped clean calum off and they all sat on the bench, genevieve's hand on calum's belly because spencer was feeling especially active today, and calum's head on michael's shoulder.

dr. jenkins walked in the room again and they said that they wanted the c-section a week after michael's graduation, so they could all attend both events.

and they finally agreed on a date.

on june twelfth, spencer daniel hood-clifford was to be born.

+

hi guys. the picture on the top/side is how big cal's belly is in the chapter. its so cute can you just imagine it?

qotd: what is the name of your current crush?

aotd: his name is reed and he is so sweet and cute and sigh

i slammed my finger in my locker today by accident and it still hurts. and i just stubbed my toe and hit my head against the bathroom door. this is not a good day for me.

but anyways i love you guys

-m

PS ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THE EPILOGUE BEFORE THE END KAY BYE