fourteen

calum's pregnancy was going relatively well. he was about five and a half to six months in and spencer was thankfully developing properly.

the only down side was his back hurting, feet swelling occasionally, the baby kicking his bladder at least twice a day, and the mood swings.

oh hell, the mood swings.

calum's mood swings were terrible. he could be happy, horny, sad, and irritated. all within the span of five minutes.

it was obviously a normal part of the pregnancy and it let both boys know that spencer was all good in the hood. [a/n: im funny]

michael was only three months from graduating and was trying really hard to keep his grades up so he could go to college. but, he was having such a hard time trying to keep up with all the doctor's appointments and school work and especially the mood swings. he would come back from school to see calum crying hysterically or yelling at air or laughing really hard at the new disney shows that are extremely stupid.

right now, they were watching a movie, michael's arm around calum's shoulders, calum's head buried in michael's chest, and calum was horny. like really horny.

he started rubbing michael's thigh slowly, every once in a while getting closer to michael's crotch. he bit his lip and then placed kisses onto michael's neck and jawline.

michael, on the other hand, wasn't into it at all and was getting annoyed.

"cal, babe, stop," michael said pushing calum's hand away softly.

"but baby, i want you to make me feel good," calum purred in michael ear, kissing his earlobe.

"no, i'm not feeling it right now, cal," michael sighed.

calum pulled away abruptly and frowned. "it's because i'm fat, isn't it?"

"no! no, not at all," michael's eyes widened.

calum felt tears well up in his eyes. "yes it it. don't lie to me. i already hate the fact that i'm fatter now and that my body is gonna be fucked up when spencer is born. don't remind me."

calum got up and ignored michael's attempts to apologize. he went to the guest room(formally his room) and locked the door.

"baby, please open up," michael pleaded and knocked on the door.

"no," calum croaked out, sniffling. "you hate me. i hate me. i'm getting so fat. spencer's going to hate me too."

"no, honey, don't think that," michael sat on the other side of the door, knowing that calum wouldn't open it soon.

"but i know it," calum cried. "why are you even with me? i'm fat, i'm ugly, and i'm annoying! you're going to leave me soon, i know it."

"calum thomas hood, i will never ever leave you," michael said, kneeling against the door and leaning his forehead on it. "you are not ugly or annoying. your tummy is just getting bigger because of the beautiful baby we created that's growing inside of you. i personally think that you have never been more beautiful than ever with this baby inside of you. i would never think so lowly of someone i love."

after a few moments of silence, calum asked, "you love me?"

"of course i do," michael said smiling. "you are my world. i'm trying really hard in school to support you and spencer. i think about you everyday and i love your cuddles and your laugh. your beautiful eyes, your blonde highlights that started fading a month ago. your adorable nose. every time that i hear you laugh or see you smile, you bring a new sunshine over my world. hell, you are my world, calum. i love you a lot."

he heard the door unlock and he stood up. the door opened and there stood calum, tear stained cheeks and round belly, staring up at michael through his eyelashes.

"can i have a hug?" he asked quietly. michael laughed and pulled calum into his arms.

calum buried his face in michael's neck and sniffled. he knew that in that moment, michael was the best thing that has ever happened to him.

"let's finish our movie, alright?" michael said into calum's ear quietly.

calum nodded and they both sat down on the couch, this time cuddled a lot closer to each other.

about an hour later, when the movie was almost over, calum spoke up, "michael?"

"yeah, babe?"

"i love you too."

+

idea creds to @skittlesmalum shes been begging me to do this chapter for a while and i just couldnt say no to her bc i love her

qotd: how was your day?

aotd: i had an okay day. my mom and i decorated our christmas tree and ate christmas cookies and listened to christmas music. man, i love christmas.

love you lots!

-m