Chapter 1- new beginning

Picture of Emily at the side
*Edited- 18/03/16*

A/N- I started writing this when I was 12 on a blackberry. I know it's not the best and I'm not going to change it because I'm too lazy. Thank you and enjoy (:

***

Hello, my name is Emily and I am 15 years old. My mum and I have moved to England to start afresh, before we came we were living on Australia which is actually a pretty awesome country-counting out the spiders of course. I hate spiders, I always have and always will. Ergh even the thought of them made me cringe!!!

Anyway now we were on our way to our new house, I can't wait to get there. This place seems nice and I'm hoping for a fresh start away from all the bullying I went through. There wasn't a day where I wasn't emotionally abused, wherever I went there would always be someone who hated me. I don't even know why.

"Eww mum turn that off!" I shouted. "No, go 1D!" As you can see my mum loves one direction who I absolutely despise. I mean seriously they can't even sing, they are way too over rated.

"Pretty please?" I said with my best puppy dog face.

"You know that never works on me so shut it." she replied. Yep this was going to be one hell of a ride!

**

"Wakey wakey..." someone said and they shook my shoulder.

"Let me sleeeeeeeeep!" I whined, I hated being woken up against my own will.

"EMILY ANNE BATTERSFIELD GET YOUR LAZY BUM OUT OF MY CAR NOW BEFORE I POUR A BUCKET OF ICE CUBES DOWN YOUR BACK!!!" My mum shouted in my ear which made me jump and because I was in a car I managed to bang my knee really hard.

"Argh mum you're going to deafen me one day!" My mum just burst out laughing, gheez even my ears were thumping.

"Come on we're here!" she said after she had finally managed to stop laughing.

I slowly got out of the car and grabbed my suitcases. Me being the clumsy person manged to trip over my own feet! I heard a few giggles and turned around to see a bunch of kids staring at me. How absolutely mortifying. I quickly got up and ran in to the house.

"What happened to you?" my mum asked as I entered the kitchen. She way sat on the sofa with her eyes closed and her feet up.

"Oh nothing....." I said. We looked around the house and I am in love, wow it is amazing even though it's not really that big I didn't mind because it's only me and my mum who lives here. It's a 2 bedroom house because it's only me and my mum living here, sometimes I wish I had a sibling to keep me company.

"Come on hunny, let's get something to eat and then go to bed, we'll start unpacking tomorrow." My mum sounded really tired so I didn't bother arguing but I really wanted to start unpacking now. The sooner I got settled into this house the better.

After we ate, I came to my room and sat in bed. I began texting my friends about how nice it was here and how I hope to see them soon. After a couple of hours of girly gossip, I decided to go to say goodbye. I layed down in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep...

********************************************************

Hey guys I'm sorry that this chapter was lame but once Emily goes to school, it'll get better I hope :)

-Tammy xxx