seven | narrative

THEODORA

THEODORA

ARE YOU SURE WE SHOULD'VE SMOKED THOSE TWO BLUNTS?
Zion asks struggling to make it down the steps from our apartment

Malik helps the poor boy down the steps patting his back, "Calm down Zi, turn on some music and vibe yo." Lana on the other hand was fucking cooked. She had two blunts and half a cart.

We all used eyedrops and changed our clothes before we went to school so we didn't look suspicious. Its our second day out here im not tryna get caught up. "Girlfriend you good?" I ask my sister who's hands were shaking a mile a minute.

She looked at me and giggled smiling, "Im extravagant." We start our way to school and decided to pick up some snacks and drinks for later.

Today we left kinda early so time wasn't too limited. "Ayo watermelon or strawberry?" I ask lana so was stuck staring at her phone. "Uhh both nigga" she says picking up two things of sour patch watermelon, hot fries, a big ass life water and monster.

"Oh hell no. Put that monster back before you get heart failure" I look at my sister like she was stupid. "Come on sissy please, you know i get sleepy after i smoke"

"Bitch when you start flopping like a fish out of water you better not fucking call me to come get you outta class" I roll my eyes letting her get it.

She smiles at me before saying, "Fine i'll call Mar and tell him to tell you" Lana left to pay for her things leaving me to pick up more snacks and drinks then follow her to the front.

I pay for my shit and get out dragging lana with me. When we left the "corner whore" is what we call it because most of the prostitues go there to get picked up, we see the boys with Roshaun, Mattia and the others.

"Ro!" Lana yells running hugging him. "My darkskin king, how are you doing today?"

He looks at me and the boys the back at Lana hugging her back. "Wussup Lana, im fine. What about you?"

I hand Zion and Malik the things they asked for and put the rest in my backpack. "Please ignore my sister, she's high as a fucking kite" Looking up i meet eyes with Mar. He winked at me causing me to get red and look away- but then i realized i was a thug and looked back at him giving a wink back.

The latino boy smirked and chuckled turning his attention back to the group. "Aw little Lani is high" Roshaun laughs

"Aye watch it before i kangaroo bop your ass" She says pulling away from him stumbling next to Malik interlocking their arms together for stability.

"You guys wanna walk with us to school?" Mattia asks us since we were all together. "Might as well" Malik agrees, i nod my head and we all start our journey to school.

Again the walk wasn't far at all so we made it there in no time. It might've went faster because me and Mar were talking about Samy sending nudes to his fans and trying to decide if we believed if he did it or not.

I looked back and see that lana had given up on Malik because he wasn't the best walker when he was high, always tripping on his untied shoelaces so she held hands with Mattia and seemed to be doing better. Not gonna lie i was tripping shit but i wasn't too high where i couldn't function.

Zion looked like he was gonna shit himself while Malik and Roshaun tried to help him with his walking and breathing. Poor buddy didn't get high often so he was outta the loop.

My sister on the other hand be seeing shit when she's high. I just hope her vision is good because she used to tell me how she would hallucinate or have tunnel vision. But she seemed to be seeing fine just can't walk for shit

The whole crew walked up to the school looking like a gang on a Friday about to jump someone. Kids watched us as we just minded our business going to the library which became our spot in the mornings.

"Does anyone have a sweatshirt i can wear for today. Imma take a nap in my first period" Lana asks still holding Mattia's hand.

"Yeah i do" Alejandro says gettin his bag throwing her a black hoodie that had Surpreme logo on it. "Ale, you are a angel" Solana thanks him putting on the sweatshirt that was way too big on her small ass.

"What day is it?" Mar asks. "I think its a yellow day"

"Wait so what classes do i have today?" Lana asks looking at mattia since he knew her schedule. "I think you have study hall with Me and Kairi in the library, so we can head in at anytime" he replies

"I have that too" Mar says to them. I checked my schedule on my phone and lucky me i had it as well, "Well damn, me too"

Mar looks at me and smiling a little bit then looking away. Swear he's making this too easy.

"STAIRS?" Zion yells making people look at him. "Nigga I couldn't make it down thd stairs, what makes you think i make can make it up?!" He whisper yells so people will stop looking.

"Bro Zi, its gonna be fine. You just gotta chill out before you get caught" Malik says, "I have my next class with you it'll be fine"

"I'm pretty sure i have that class too" Roshaun joins the conversation.

"See look alll better" Lana smiles

"You'll be fine nigs. But imma head in the library so i can sit down." I say parting my ways but Mariano came with me. "I need a nap and they have comfortable ass couches in the back" He says leading me to the back.

Lana looks at me and cheeses mad hard at us making me flip her off walking away with Mar.

"Sometimes the librarian has us print out things and give them to the office or wherever either that be teachers. But for the most part its just us sitting here catching up on homework or sleeping" Mar explains taking me to the front where we signed in then to the back of the library where all the couches were and chairs.

I wasn't mad at all at the situation so i took my ass to the back with Mar and laid my head down on one of the couches.

The library was full of windows so i could see Zion crip limping ass stumbling up the stairs with Roshaun and Malik helping him.

I laughed and looked at Mar who was already was sleeping so i used his shoulder as a pillow and passed out.

FAE'S THOUGHTS. . . 💭
hopefully by now you're reading this in dark mode. if you read in light mode with your brightness all the way up you deserve to go to hell