fourtytwo | narrative

SOLANA

SOLANA

GETTING UP WAS HELL, Zion and Malik had to push me out of bed then once they knew i was up, they had to go wake theo up.

Getting up to my feet i go to my dresser and pick out sweatpants and a white top completely forgetting about Mattia and I's conversation last night about the shirt.

I grab my makeup bag and go to the bathroom where i see Theo in sweats and a cut off shirt smoking a blunt with the window open

"Good morning, sissypoo" My older sister greets me handing the blunt to me while i sit on the counter

"Good morning, sissypoo" My older sister greets me handing the blunt to me while i sit on the counter. Our bathroom was connecting out two rooms so we had one of those double sink things that normally couples have in their master bathroom.

"Good morning" I say hitting the blunt a few times giving it back to her to start my makeup and hair. "You want some lashes?" I ask pulling out three different packs of mink lashes.

Theo's eyes went wide looking at me then the different lashes on the counter. "Where you get these from?" She asks picking them up to get a closer look.

Starting on my eyebrows while still talking i explain, "Me and Eli hit a lick at Walmart like last weekend. I stole so much shit bro like i had those lashes, three more lashes, foundation, mascara, lip gloss and beauty blenders" i laugh finishing my eyebrows moving onto my eyes. "We got gum, sourpatch watermelons, and more shit i can't remember"

"You a lie" Theo shakes her head not believing me as she put on the lashes. I look at her giving my deadass face, "Girlfriend, my bra was FILLED with shit and Elis pants was filled with stuff along with his hoodie"

"Damn yall was really some thieves that day, huh?" She laughs shaking her head doing the rest of her make up. I put on a little bit of foundation on then spray my face and put chapstick on.

"Hell yeah, flexin and finessin or whatever speakerknockerz said" I reply feeling the weed hit making me giggle. "Aye thats some good shit" I point to the blunt that Theo had put out

"I know, i can't finish this shit. This that group blunt" Theo says sliding off the counter going to her room getting her bag meeting me in the hallway. 

"LET GO FATTIES" I yell taking my bag from beside the door walking out. Zion, Malik, and Theo follow me out locking the door as we make our way to school.

Im glad it was just down the street because it started to rain as soon as we walked inside the school. "Talk about good timing" Malik says behind me. "Alright i gotta go to the gym, i'll see yall later" Zion says

"Bye Zi" Theo says while the rest if us go to the meeting spot as usual, the library.

"Aye Shakur" Someone says waving to me and my sister while we walk past them. Me and Theo look at eachother like "you know them?" but we smile waving.

"Wussgud" I say turning the corner to see my friends talking. Noticing Mattia half awake in his sweatpants i walk up to him laughing, "Wakey wakey" I giggle putting my hands on both sides of his face lightly tapping then.

"Damn yall smell like Wiz Kahlifas weed farm" Kairi fake gags talking about me and theo. "Shit for real?" My sister panics looking at us.

"Nah im playing, you smell like Victoria secret mixed with old spice" Kai shakes his head. "You can't be scaring niggas like that" My sister rolls her eyes.

While they were talking my high ass was chillin being clingy. "Never have i ever seen Lana show that much affection to anyone" Roshaun points to me while i had my arms wrapped around Mattia with my head laying on his chest.

"Man i might be a hood bitch but i still gotta show my love" I say

"Lana be mean as hell when she's sleepy" Hector says bringing up what happened a few hours ago. "Im not mean, im blunt. Know the difference"

"There isn't much with you"

"Like your di-"

"Alright im tired and i brought a blanket so we can take a nap in Sears class" Mattia says pulling away from me but grabbing my hand leading the both of us away from the group.

"Okaayy, come on Kai Kai" I say holding my hand out for him to take it. "Yo can i get whatever Lana is on? I wanna be happy like that" Alvaro says

Kairi takes my hand and the three of us make our way upstairs to our class. As soon as we got in Mrs.Sears greeted us as we were the first people class.

"Hey, Goodmorning guys" She smiles at us. Sears was a chill ass teacher and loves me, mattia and kairi so she lets us get away with everything.

"Goodmorninggg" I smile back at her making my way to the back of the class where a little circle table was that only us three sat at. "Do you have any thing for us to print out today?" Kai asks setting his stuff down then walking back up to her desk to talk to her.

While they were talking, a sleepy Mattia threw a blanket out of his backpack putting it on both of us. "Sleep" He points to me as he puts his hoodie up resting his head on his arm.

"Say no more" i say using his other arm as a pillow falling asleep

THEODORA

"What the hell? Since when do you go here?" I ask Leo seeing him in my science class.

"Since your ass got suspended" He responds as i sit next to him. "Bitchh" I laugh pushing him

"What are you doing after this period?"

"Going to my next class? Why?"

"Not anymore, you and me are going to the pet store to pick out a new dog for me and Eli" Leo says making plans out of the blue.

"Who says i wanna go with you?" I look at him. "Nobody, but your going to be ready after this period"

"Shitt, sayless"