thirtyeight | narrative

SOLANA

SOLANA

MOVE PLEASE. THANK YOU ❞ I say pushing past the sea full of people in the hallways trying to get to the library.

It's me and theo's first day back and we just wanted a chill day but my patience is slowly decreasing by the minute.

"Finally you guys came" Roshaun said as we both walked up. "Shut up before i leak your number" I roll my eyes

"Bro did you guys watch that live? I was sweatin so much" Ro shook his head. "Mans was crying" Alejandro laughed

"Fuck off, i had to change my number" Ro sighs. "Ohhh that was you who texted me at three in the morning asking for some cheese" Theo says putting two and two together

"Actually that was me, i had Roshaun's phone" Mattia said, "I ran out of Mozzarella"

"Fatass" Kairi says

As i was listening to the conversation i noticed a group of kids in a circle starting to form at the end of the hall. "I think theres a fight-" i start to say just as security rushes over to the group of kids making them break up the fight.

"Well, that was short lived" Mar says with all of us agreeing. "Alright imma head out, can't be late to class" Alvaro says with Alejandro going with him

"Bye whores" I wave while they walked away. Mattia, Kairi, Roshaun, and i went into the library leaving Mar and Theo alone to talk. Which didnt make sense because they had class with us..

"Baby can you pass me that book" Mattia asks me sitting down on the couch. I look at the book be was pointing at and look at him confused.

"You want The Hunger Games?" I ask holding up the book. "Yeah i gotta do a book report on our favorite fiction book"

"I did mine on the rainbow fish" Roshaun says making us all stop and look at him. "This is a highschool library, how the hell did you get the rainbow fish book" Kairi asks

"Dont worry bout it, nigga" was all he said as Theo and Mar made their way to the back sitting down.

Mattia and mar sit on the floor as Mar pulls out uno setting it on the glass coffee table. I laid down on the couch looking at my phone while the played.

"Kai i need help with homework" Theo says pulling her folder out of her backpack. Kairi sits by her while Roshaun is making a paper fortune teller.

"I need a nap" i groan rolling on my side onto the couch opposite of Theos. "I have a sweatshirt in my bag you can use as a blanket" Mattia says still focused on the game

"Draw four MUTHAFUCKA" Mar yells but quickly covers his mouth remembering we had to be quiet. "Imma piss on your doorstep" Mattia grumbled picking up four cards.

Deciding to take him up on the offer of the sweatshirt, i go in his bag and pull out a black champion one. Using my backpack as a pillow i lay down and get comfortable.

"Kairi i dont fucking understand. What the fuck is Tan, Cos, and Sin" Theo asks looking at her math homework.

"It's Tangent, Cosine and Sine. They're just abbreviated like that to make it easier" Kai explains pointing to the paper.

I was just minding my business on my phone until i felt the dab pen in my sweatpants pocket. Getting excited i pulled it out until i realized it was an actual fucking pen that you write with and that im a fien who needs to get help.

"So Lana, how are you and matti boi?" Mar asks with two cards in his hand while Mattia had at least ten. I look over at the boys were were sitting on the floor playing on the small coffee table.

"Im right here you know" Mattia says placing down his cards. "I wasn't talking to you gaptain"

"Pretty good, not gonna lie" I smile, "He makes me happy"

"Better than Alejandro and hector right?" Mar speaks up. I stop what i was doing at look at him who was just smiling at me. Okaay weirdo..

"We should go to six flags this weekend" Mattia changes the subject. "Im down" Kairi says. "Yeah me too" Ro nods

"I dont care" I shurg looking at my sister. "Im chill" she replies

"Bet, i'll drive us" Mattia smiles. "Yeah no- your ass can't drive for shit" I say looking at his hair realizing theres a fuzz in it. Pulling it out he turns around and looks at me, "What did you do?"

"Picked out your lice for you, you welcome" I blow the fuzz at him and he scrunches up his nose making me laugh.

"Uh ohhh" Kairi says looking at the both of us. "What?" Mattia and i say at the same time

"You seen that?" Theo asks Kairi who was sitting next to her. "Sure did" Kai shakes his head. "Mans whipped like a slave" Roshaun adds

I roll my eyes knowing what they're getting out now. "Yall aggy, im taking my nap"

"Boom! UNO BYATCH!" Mar yells again this time loud enough for the librarian to hear.

"MR.CASTANO" The Liberians voice carried to the back of the room.

"SORRY MRS. STONE" Mar quickly apologized making the rest of us laugh.

 STONE" Mar quickly apologized making the rest of us laugh

FAES THOUGHTS. . . 💭
some people really do be unoriginal with their books 😬 honestly empty head no thoughts 😳