thirteen | narrative

THEODORA

THEODORA

SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN TONIGHT, and i can feel it.

The rest of us packed up for camping tonight. Malik made his bag, i made mine with lanas not forgetting to bring her favorite blanket because she'd have a stroke without it, along with fully charged portable chargers and pillows.

Mariano had Samy drop off his bag while Roshaun and Alvaro quickly went home to get their things.

It was 2:12 now and it was the goal to leave and get at the campsite before the sun went down. "Should i roll more blunts for tonight?" Malik asks from the kitchen.

"How many do we have now?" I ask straightening up the living room a little bit. "Three" He calls back

"Do like two more" I tell him before taking a sit next to mar. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me. I wish he would stop playing and actually ask me out but thats another topic for another day.

Less than an hour later Lana came back with the boys. Roshaun and Alvaro had already came back with their bags at this time so we were just waiting on the others.

"Alright bitches lets fucking go" Lana says. All of us piled into the car, Lana was clearly driving, i was passenger and the boys were squished in the back. Mattia had Kairi on his lap, Alejandro had Alvaro on his lap, Roshaun was in the back, Zion was on the floor and Malik was in the trunk.

"Aye man i dont like this" Alejandro complains. "I do" Kairi whispers in mattia's ear trying to kiss him. "AYE- LANA GET THIS GAY ASS MAN AWAY FROM ME" Mattia yells making the car shake.

"Ain't nothing wrong with being gay, Mattia" Zion shrugs

"STOP SHAKING THE GOT DAMN CAR BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS" Lana yells at them still driving. "Why are little people so angry?" Roshaun asks making lana glare at him through the mirror.