Twenty | narrative

SOLANA

SOLANA

BY THE GRACE OF GOD MY VISION CLEARED meaning my tunnel vision subsided so i could take a actual look at when situation happening in front of me.

I saw Alejandro on the floor, Mattia trying to be calmed down by Kairi, Alvaro checking on Alejandro, and Roshaun coming my way to check on me.

"Lana—" Ro started but i just shook my head saying, "Im fine" before walking over to Alejandro and Alvaro. "He's breathing, just knocked out.." Varo said looking down at his friend. "Put Ale in my and theo's room, you can lay him on my bed. After that just leave him alone" I say looking at him as well before remembering i have to deal with Mattia.

Roshaun and Alvaro carry their friend to my room and hopefully do as i tell them, but you never really know

I don't know if it was one of my mood swings or something but a gush of anger came over me as i grabbed Mattia by his shirt and pulled him into the bathroom with me closing the door. Mattia sat on the toilet seat and looked at me, he was still mad and you could tell.

"Im not gonna yell unless i have to, so let me try to grasp a understanding of what the fuck just happened. WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST KNOCK ALEJANDRO OUT?" I yelled at the end because my anger got the best of me.

The boy in front of me looked like his blood pressure just went up by 17 as his jaw clinched. "DO YOU EVEN LIKE ME?"

What? Wait hold up..What?

"DO I WHAT? MATTIA YOU CANNOT BE SERI-" i couldn't finish my sentence before he asked again this time standing up, "DO YOU LIKE ME LANA? YES OR NO?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? YES I LIKE YOU, IF I DIDNT LIKE YOU THEN WHY WOULD I CONSTANTLY BE AROUND YOU? WHY WOULD I HOLD HANDS WITH YOU? WHY WOULD I EVEN LET YOU CALL ME BABY?" I yell back getting even more mad than before

He looked at me getting closer to me making me instinctively back up against the door. "Then kiss me" Mattia shrugged

I starred back at him with a confused look, "Mattia what does-" again he cut me off repeating what he said, "Then kiss me, lana. You said you liked me..so do it"

Just then i noticed how close he had actually gotten. His body made is nearly impossible to leave unless i opened the door and fell straight on my back. But instead i looked up at him then down at his lips, then i kissed him—because mama aint raise no bitch so therefore i had to do what was required.

Without a surprise he kissed me back pulling me closer to him by my waist. I can't even deny that he was a great kisser because i'd truly be lying. We would've kept going if the front door didn't slam open and yelling come through the house.

The two of us quickly exited the bathroom and i made my way to the living room to see my sister high as hell. Mar was behind her and i swear they smelled like Wiz Kahlifa's weed farm.

Okay she cannot find out that Alejandro his basically dead until that nigga wakes up...I'll tell her ass when she's sober. "AYO FUCK YOU FREE SAMYY!" She yells going to the kitchen but then sees me and gives me a big hug. "I fucking love you bro, if anything happened to you i'd die" She said high as a kite

"I love you too girlfriend" I laugh letting go to see whats going on in my room. Roshaun and Alvaro were still in there just sitting down talking when i came in.

"Lana theres no more juices left" Alvaro said to me as i came in. "Damn im sorry babes, me and theo haven't been to the store yet" I tell him as i pick up the pen from the night stand. Alejandro was still asleep, clearly as he would be but Roshaun and Alvaro made it look like he just came in here to take a nap.

"You guys wanna watch shark tale?" I ask hitting the pen hoping to get my short lived high back. The two nodded and we all left my room to go back into the living room. "WERE WATCHING SHARK TALE" I yell walking to the living room. Kairi was already there with Mattia on their phones, i pushed Kairi so i could sit next to Mattia.

"A excuse me would of worked" Kairi mumbled sitting on the other couch. I felt a arm wrap around me and look at Mattia giving him a smile and quick kiss on the cheek which seemed to make him happy.

The rest of the crew came in either high, tired or both and all piled into the living room to watch the movie. During the middle of it almost everyone was asleep, Kairi and Alvaro were cuddling on the other couch in front of the window, Mattia fell asleep as soon as the movie started as his head rested on my shoulder.

Roshaun was next to me still awake but on his phone while Theo and Mar were having their third make out session. I realized Zion was really quiet in his room but just shrugged it off because he could be wearing headphones.

As I enjoyed my movie Malik busted through the door drunk with a girl I couldn't really see the face of because she was drunkly looking down at her shoes. "WHAT UP GUYS" He boy yelled making everyone in the living room up. The girl that Malik had on his shoulder looked up..wait a fucking second-

"Mrs. Sangi?" I look at our highschool English teacher making out with Malik in the middle of the room. Jesus Christ

FAE'S THOUGHTS. . . 💭
Go show my baby -sexualpolibio  some love on her books OKAAAYYY