twentynine | narrative & text messages

SOLANA

SOLANA

TIME FOR SCHOOL SORELLA
Theo yells from her room. I wake up remember what all happened yesterday. Mattia and i fell asleep then woke up at 12 in the morning hungry as hell, so we went to McDonald's but mattia didn't want the anything there after he begged to go.

Stumbling out of bed i went to the bathroom, took a quick shower then dried off going into my room picking out something wear. "This could work" i say grabbing a black fitted shirt, ripped jeans and white air forces.

In the corner of my eye i see the sweatshirt alejandro gave me the day i was high as a kite. Putting it in my backpack to give it back to him.

"THEO, ESTÀS LISTO ?" I yell grabbing my bag. "QUE?" She yells back walking from the kitchen throwing me a water and some snacks. "I said are you ready" i respond putting the snacks in my bag. "Yeah lets go" She nods

I was about to head out of the door but run back to my room to grab my pen because i feel like being high today. The way to school was kinda silent, Theo and I shared air pods while listening to Mia Khalifa for the fifth time then turning it to No Idea.

On the way to school i kept thinking about yesterday and how Mattia didn't seem to care that i cheated. I mean he has no right to be mad because he did it first.

"You good?" My sister asks me. "Yeah im chill. Just mad tried" I shrug, I wasn't lying. I didn't come home until 3 last night.

"How did things go with big boy mattia?" She asks trying to make small talk as we walk up to the school.

"Surprisingly good. We got high and then talked about is cheating then we took a nap and drove around looking for food"

The two of us went into the school and headed to the library. As we walked i got a text from Alejandro asking if i was here, i said yeah and we turned the corner to meet our friends.

Mattia was a little further away from the group so i told Theo i'd meet up with them in a minute and went to talk to Mattia.

"Hey baby" I smile. He smiles back hugging me, "I brought you breakfast because i didn't know if you ate or not"