fourty| narrative & texts

SOLANA

SOLANA

"AYE IM GOING TO SAMY'S I'LL BE BACK LATER" Theo yells as she slams the door shut.

"BRO STOP SLAMMING THE DOOR!" I yell back knowing we're gonna get another noise complaint. Groaning i get up and make my rounds around the house making sure its clean. I heard the door open again so Gian must've came back from the basketball game. Lately all of us gave been really busy so we don't get to see each other as much.

Not really tripping who just came in i go back to my room but nearly fall to the floor seeing Mar in the hallway. "MARIANO THE FUCK BRO?!" I yell feeling my soul leave my body do a backflip then come back.

"Shit my bad, i aint mean to scare you" He laughs apologizing. "Nigga you could told somebody you were here, sneaking up on people like that" I say holding my chest feeling my heart beat slow down

Mar laughs again then says, "My apologizes. Do you know where Theo went by chance?"

"Depends" I say not wanting to snitch just in case she didn't want me to tell anybody. Going into my room to start on my make up Mar follows me sitting on my bed.

"She keeps ignoring me and being dry whenever i text her. It's like she's bored with me or something, then she's always somewhere else doing something when i ask her to hangout" The boy sighs looking at his phone probably texting her right now.

"Well hermano, it might be because she thinks that you are bored of her or not putting in the effort to communicate. A phone goes both ways and Theo is the type that if you're being dry she'll give back the same energy." I lecture him as i put on my lashes, "She wants to feel like a priority, not an option"

"I like her, a lot. And she's been hanging with Samy so much..i feel like im losing her" My latino friend looks up at me through my mirror, he looked kinda broken not gonna lie but its his mess and i just have to be the messenger.

"Then tell her"

"What?"

Rolling my eyes i explain to his slow ass, "Nigga tell her how you feel, duh. Girls like when their guy can be soft with them, it makes us feel like the relationship is going good"

"Ohhhh, so like write one of them paragraph things that you guys do?" He asks finally getting it. I smile, "Yessss hermano, and yes her ass is with Samy. HOWEVER, its because her uncle is a lawyer so they're helping him out with the case n shit"

"Shit she coulda just told me that shit from the jump" He shakes his head, "Had beaners scared n shit"

I laugh at him getting up to put on a jacket. "Gotta keep you on your toes, now vamos i gotta meet the boys downtown" I motion for him to come on.

"Where are you guys going?" He asks behind me following as i go out the door downstairs to my car.

I guess i should be a nice friend and ask him to come, "We're going Ice skating, wanna come?"

Mar stands there as i unlock my car getting in to start it. "Fuck it" the boy shrugs getting in the passenger seat.

"Atta boy, now put your seat belt on cause we're late" I say putting mine on driving off.

Mar had the aux so we were listening to his trash ass music for the twenty minute ride which felt like an hour. Thankfully we got there and i pulled into a parking spot as my phone buzzed.

"Shiiit hold up i got a text" i say focusing on my phone

"You good cause me too"

Bro are you here yet

Stfu

Dont be rude :(
Come on i just did a whole spin without falling on my ass and you missed it

Very cool ale thanks for sharing with the class!
I brought mar with me

My latino papi 😍😍
Give him the phone i wanna say hi to my baby daddy

You gay as hell
Did kairi hack you?

No 🙄
anyways hurry up
Mattia looks like he's about to cry without you here
Its kinda scary

🥺🥺 my baby
omw fag 😘

Sayless 😝🤘🏼

"Alright fatty, are you ready?" I ask Mar. He nods saying "Yeah" and we both get out of the car and walk to the area where everyone was at. The place was outside with benches and everything along with lockers with places to put your shoes and get your skates.

Mar and I quickly get our skates which this bitch had to go back twice because he had big feet and needed to go up three sizes

While putting on my last skate i hear yelling. I look up and see Alejandro cheesing, Alvaro holding onto the railing for life, and Mattia and Kairi play fighting while busting ass.

Mar already left me to go fight with Mattia and Kairi. So i got up and made my way go Ale and Alvaro.

So originally i thought this was gonna be easy and i was just gonna walk up here busting a move on some Ice Princess shit but NO. As soon as i stepped one foot on that ice i was GONEE, i started out on two feet but ended up on my back.

Looking around me i see Alvaro sitting on the ground laughing in tears, Alejandro coving his mouth making his way to me and the other boys laughing and falling too.

"Woaahh mama you took a hard fall, you good?" Alejandro laughs at me while Mattia comes to helping me up. "It hurts" I say referring to my whole body as it starts to feel numb.

"Did you break anything?" My boyfriend asks checking me causing Ale to roll his eyes. "She's fine papa bear" he says earning a look from Mattia.

"Come on, i'll help you" Mattia says holding my hand leading me to the middle while the rest of the boys followed us.

I can't tell you how long we spend there fucking around but i got the hang of it and started to get better. Kairi busted his lip though so we had to go home so we could help him clean it up, so i'd say mission complete