twentyfour | narrative

SOLANA

SOLANA

I WOKE UP TO YELLING, getting out of bed i see Theo screaming at Malik for something that I didn't care about but all i heard was "My house" "Hoe ass teacher" and "pussy poppin"

That was enough for me to walk back to my room and go back to bed. As i was getting under the covers something big and heavy hit my window damn near breaking it. I pause for a moment looking at the fake camera in my room then go over to my window seeing Mattia picking up more rocks to throw.

Quickly i open my window—which by the way doesn't have a screen, as Mattia throws another rock almost hitting me in the head. "WHAT THE FUCK MATTIA?" I yell out looking at him from the third story window.

"Hey cutie" He smiles like he's done nothing wrong. "This cutie almost got her shit rocked by a fucking stone" I tell him holding up the rock that could've knocked me out like Mattia did to Alejandro

Mattia dodges the rock as i throw it back to him saying, "My bad, but you should let me in." I look at him then the kitchen where theo was still yelling at Malik. "Okay but you HAVE to be quiet because theo is already in a bad mood and if you come in like the Italian Mafia she's going to flip shit" I explain hoping my point got a crossed clear

"Say less. Imma be like a thief in the night" He jokes walking around to the front. I roll my eyes closing the window then quietly walk to the front door walking down three flights of stairs. Mattia was already there with his school bag ready to go while i was in sweatpants and a tank top.

I open the door letting him in and he smiles attacking me with a bear hug. "Someones in a good mood" I laugh hugging him back. He kisses me then shuts the door holding my hand as we go back up stairs. "Im only happy because im high and i get to see you" Matt replies emphasizing the last part "Why is theo mad at Mailk?"

I shrug pushing the cracked door as screams still came through. She was now cussing him out in Italian and spanish with Malik now yelling back "I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING" which made her go off even more.

Quickly i pull Mattia into my room and close the door so sister dearest doesn't hear us. "Jesus she's really going in" Matt says sitting on my bed. "She's been doing this since i woke up" I say going to my closet picking out an outfit to wear. Pulling out jeans, a long sleeve shirt , shoes and a jacket i went to my bathroom and changed.

When i came out Mattia was hitting his pen. "We literally can't go one day being sober and thats sad" i say getting my box of hair products sitting in front of my full length mirror. "Not our fault being high is better than sober. I be a math wizard when im high" Matt laughs as he watched me do my hair from my bed.

"A math wizard?" I raise an eyebrow looking at him from the mirror laughing. He nods laughing again, his high kicked in even more making him giggle over anything.

I slicked my hair back into a low bun then did my edges and started on my makeup. Looking up i notice Mattia still looking at me. "Babe, you're so beautiful. I swear to god" He says staring straight at me

"Mattia, you're high as shit" I shake my head not wanting to take the compliment because im hard headed. "No im deadass" Mattia says getting off the bed sitting next to me— well a little behind me, "Easily the prettiest girl i've seen"

"Okay Romeo, now you're recycling compliments that you've used on other girls" I roll my eyes finishing my makeup. "No cap, shawtyyyy" he extends the last part as he laid back on my floor.

Soon enough i was done getting ready and peeked into my sisters room to see her finishing up her makeup while mumbling murder on my mind to herself emphasizing "Its a fucking homicide" while doing her eyebrows. I wanted no part of it so i went back to my room where slick rick the third laid on my floor looking like he was gonna passout.

"Come on bebito" I tell Mattia while pulling him up by his arms getting him on his feet, handing him his back. "Im not a little baby boy" He frowns down at me. I stop and look at the 6'1 boy in front of me as he crossed his arms pouting. "You sure look like one, now lets go"

Finally by the grace of god we made it to school on time. Theo and Mar held hands finally in front of us instead of acting like they weren't or hide it under the lunch table. "Hey, is hector coming tonight or tomorrow?" Alvaro asks Mattia and Alejandro. Mattia shrugs as Ale responds , "I think tonight"

I look at the boys knowing i was being nosey, "Who's hector?"

"One of our friends, he's coming here to hang out with us since he's on break" Roshaun responds. "Oh, well he should chill with us tonight" I say

Suddenly the school doors open and Samy comes through walking to our group. "HEY ISNT THAT THE GUY WHO SENT NUDES TO HIS FANS?" Somone yelled causing a chain reaction of people throwing things at him or yelling.

"THROW ANOTHER DAMN THING AND I'LL MAKE TYLER LIGHT THIS BITCH UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE" I yell taking Samy's hand pulling him into the library where the rest followed. Jesus Mary and fucking Joseph