RPH

There will be ciphers and codes in this story.  To solve them, use a The Caesar Shift (3 letters back)

Dipper sighed, stepping out of the bus, the air in gravity falls smelt different than his hometown's yet it felt familiar, calming almost. It reminded him of the first summer he spent here six years ago.  

Six years ago he stepped off the same bus, only the dread he had then was now replaced with a feeling of being content.   
Six years ago he battled everything from killer gnomes to zombies and to a dream demon.    All of which he defeated, only one haunted him at night.  One kept him up, not out of fear though but rather out of curiosity. Bill Cipher seemed too strong to be defeated by a simple Cipher wheel and a memory-erasing gun.

"C'mon, Dipper, everyone's waiting for us."  Mabel hopped off the bus, the squealing brakes let go and the bus slowly accelerated, leaving the twins.
Mabel had, of course, came back with Dipper, wherever one twin went the other followed, plus, she loved this odd town just as much as her brother.

Dipper was snapped out of his thoughts of the demon and nodded, a smile grazing his face as he thought of seeing everyone, his Gruncles, Soos, all his old friends, and Wendy.   His childhood crush.  He now looked back on his crush and had to chuckle amongst himself.  When he was fourteen, two years after leaving Gravity Falls, he'd figured out that he was, in fact, gay and the thought of liking Wendy seemed like a faraway thought now.
Mabel was, of course, fine with Dipper being gay, normally she was more excited about a new guy than Dipper, never for herself though, rather, she loved shipping Dipper with new men hoping that he'd take her advice and try dating someone.

Dipper smiled and fixed his hat, or, rather, Wendy's hat, the one she'd given him when he left.   He didn't wear it as much as he wore his old one but he figured today would be a good day to wear it, possibly give it back to Wendy if she wanted.

"Ya, let's get going."  Dipper smiled, dragging his suitcase behind him on the dirt road following the signs that pointed towards the tourist trap that was The Mystery Shack.

"Hey, everyone" Mabel yelled once she opened the door, "we're back!"  Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs, multiple of them actually.     Soon the room was flooded with familiar faces, Grunkle Stan and Ford came first, both letting go of their slightly-cold exteriors for the twins, greeting the kids happily, then came Soos, loud as ever yet as comforting as before 

"I missed you guys." Soos yelled, hugging the twins, one in each arm.

"Hey losers." Dipper smiled and turned away from the hugs and saw Wendy, she looked like he did before, more mature of course, but other than that the same.

"Wendy!" He smiled and hugged her, slightly shocked at the fact that he was now taller than her.

"You look good, Dip." She smiled.  It was true though, Dipper had a different appearance than he previously had.   His fluffy hair was still the same, only slightly better tamed, he'd gotten taller and his shoulders had broadened out.  He even had a tattoo, the Cipher wheel was on his shoulder blade, a reminder of what he'd encountered so many years ago.

"You too, Wendy." He smiled back.  

The rest of the day was spent with greetings, the twins stayed at the shack and had put their stuff where it used to be, they had the option of having different rooms but for now, they'd chosen to stay up in the same attic they were before.
People they'd known when they were young had come to see them, Candy and Grenda had come to visit Mabel, even Pacifica had come by.

"It's good to be back." Dipper sighed, laying on his back.  Of course, not everything was unpacked yet, but it was late, almost midnight, Mabel had already laid down and was ready to sleep.

Mabel nodded, "I missed this old shack." 

"Me too, it's kinda weird though, Wendy said that all the out of the ordinary things have stopped.  Or, I guess, out of the ordinary for Gravity Falls." Dipper sighed, "It just seems weird, no more mysteries, no more demons, it's basically just a weird town now."

Mabel agreed but didn't respond to Dipper's thoughts, "I'm going to get some sleep, see you tomorrow, bro." 
Mabel turned out her light leaving only the small candle on Dipper's headboard as the source of light.  Sighing, he blew out the candle, leaving him and his thoughts in darkness and before he knew it, he was asleep.

-

All night he had strange dreams, ones that seemed like something from another world, strange voices and shapes filled his mind.  Incantations he hadn't said since Armageddon came flooding back into his memories as if he only said them moments ago.   
A familiar laugh filled his head, images of the cipher wheel and memories of Weirdmagedon flashed in his mind.   He remembered stepping onto the Pinetree symbol and Mabel stepping onto the shooting star.  
He could hear Mabel yell and call for help, he could remember Gruncle Stan losing his memories, he heard a familiar laugh and saw the faint outline of a triangle.

Dipper woke up with a jolt, sweat sticking to his forehead, the familiar laugh still ringing through his ears along with a voice speaking in what seemed like another language.  Over and over again he heard the same phrase.

"eerteniP pu ekaw" Over and over again he heard the same voice, finally he had enough, letting out a quiet yell.

"Shut up."  He gripped at his hair, tugging on it until the voice stopped.   He panted and looked around, Mabel was still asleep, everything was normal.  A part of him wondered if it was, in fact, a dream. 

Just as he was about to attempt sleep again, he looked to his left and on his headboard he saw the note.  It was encrypted with code, one that he recognized. One that scared him.   One that sent chills down his spine and brought back unpleasant memories, yet at the same time, it was one that made a spark of curiosity begin to grow in him.

L CP VWLOO DOLYH

Hey guys, if you're reading this story it means you went into the depths of Billdip to find it, thank you for reading!  Please give any suggestions or ideas you have for the story!

Qdwh