VHYHQ

The wake up the next morning was awkward to say the least. Dipper had to deal with his own embarrassment from the position him and Bill were in while also trying to calm Mabel down and get her to delete the pictures she'd taken.

"Look, it isn't that bad. I just took them because I can't remember the last time you liked someone other than Wendy." Mabel responded, explaining her reasoning for being excited about her brothers relationship.

"Okay, back up. You're telling me that you took pictures of B- Will and I because I like someone who isn't Wendy?" Dipper scoffed.

"Well, ya. You've never been comfortable enough with anyone to actually open up and now you are, I'm happy for you." He knew that Mabel had a point, even though he was creeped out at the fact that she took pictures of them, he knew that he hadn't opened up to anyone and yet here he was, wishing he could talk to Bill, so he could explain everything that had happened in the past, he wanted to tell Bill about what had happened to him in the time after Gravity Falls.

"Okay, you have a point. But it's still creepy." He crossed his arms over his chest, "I'm going to get ready, Will said he had plans for us later today."

Mabel smiled, "You two are cute." her smile was quickly gone and replaced with confusion, "Where did he go?"

"He left, said he had to deal with some stuff going on at home." Even though Dipper knew that there was no 'home' Bill had to deal with, there definitely was stuff from another dimension that he had to deal with.
After having explain to Mabel that Bill had left she left her brother, so he could get ready for the day which he did quite quickly, his head racing at the thought of seeing the demon.

He left the house without hesitation and without any food, he really didn't care about that right now. He knew, even without being told, where Bill would be. The forest where the gnomes are, it's where he had met him a few times before. It was only about a ten-minute walk from the shack, so he made it there quickly, his mind already thinking of scenarios that, even though he tried to deny it, he wanted to happen. They were thought of a fluffy romance, being able to cuddle like they were the night before. He'd hoped in the future they could have a relationship, not because Bill needed his help to beat the other demons, but rather because they both wanted to without any added circumstances.
When Dipper got to the clearing in the forest he saw Bill, he was sitting on the grass with his hands behind him to support him. Rather than saying anything and disturbing the peace Bill looked to be relaxing in, Dipper walked over and joined the demon.

"How long does the 'warm and fuzzy feeling last? The one you mentioned last night. It's still here." Bill was looking up at the sky as he spoke.

"It depends on the person and what's causing it. It could be feeling nervous, or excited. After whatever you're nervous or excited about passes it usually goes away." Dipper thought before he decided to tell Bill what else the feeling could be caused by.
"Sometimes though, it's about a person who you like more than a friend and if it's that feeling it can last a long time."

Bill did say anything for a while, he just stayed staring at the sky. It was probably around three minutes of silence before Bill stood up, "We should probably talk about what I said I needed to tell you more about, the thing in the deal that I didn't mention." Dipper stood up as Bill was speaking.

"I knew that if I got your help you'd have to help me fight against the others from my world, you can't do that if you're just a normal human." Bill explained, "Because I knew that you'd be fighting and I promised to protect you, I included some hidden powers in the deal, nothing extreme, but with proper training you'll be stronger than the average human. I also added some levitation, that one will take some work but you should be able to levitate a few feet off the ground like I do by the time the others from my world come here."

Dipper stayed silent trying to process what Bill had just said, "Wait, you mean that I have powers now?"

"To an extent yes, but they're limited."

"Bill, that's impossible. Humans can't have powers, right?"

"Pinetree, you're talking to a demon who for some reason is now human and you're in Gravity Falls where you literally fought off a monster made up of gnomes and have seen zombies. Nothing is impossible." Dipper was about to protest but knew that Bill was right, the whole situation of Gravity Falls and everything that came with it was strange and seemed to defy almost every law of science.
"Now, to fully unlock your powers, you'll have to train your mind so you can surpass the blocks that humans naturally have. So, starting today, I'll help you with that."

"How do we do that?" Dipper asked, slightly scared for the pressure he was sure he'd have to pout himself under.

"Some of it will just be trying to unlock your powers and that will be on you since they work differently for everyone, some of it will be on me. You'll have to let me into your mind and I'll try to take down the blocks from the inside." Dipper nodded, after all, he knew that this was the only way he'd be able to keep the town, everyone in it, and his family safe.

"Okay, then lets start."
The rest of the day was spent with Bill teaching different tricks about how to access Dippers now found powers. He used tactics that ranged from thinking of something that has a happy memory related to it to thinking of your worst memory. He'd tried to get him to think about focusing the energy into small parts of his body to only use the new powers there but nothing seemed to be working.

"I don't get it. I can't do anything with this, I can't access them so how am I supposed to save Gravity Falls with something that I can't use?" Dipper was ranting, mainly to himself. Bill watched, his heart twisting at the sight of Dipper being so harsh on himself. Though he didn't really know why he was feeling this way or why he was having the new urges to comfort the boy, he didn't care. He seemed to feel the emotions that Dipper was, he could feel his anguish and his disappointment.

Dipper stopped ranting when he felt Bill hug him, he was so busy being hard on himself that he didn't even see the demon walk towards him or hug him even though he was right in front of him. Dipper went stiff for a second before he hugged back, relaxing into the demon's touch.

"I don't know why I'm doing this, it just felt like I needed to." Bill rested his chin on Dippers head since was still quite a bit taller than him.

"It's alright, I like hugs." Dipper said, even though he usually didn't like being touched the hug relaxed him, he felt safe.

"The warm and fuzzy feeling is back again."