HOHYHQ

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since Dipper had talked to his family. He'd almost mastered his levitation and had just been told of his other powers. Of course none of them like Bill's, but they were still impressive for sure. He could hear a person's thoughts if he tried hard enough and could move small objects from place to place.

"I still don't understand. If those two powers are easier to control than the levitation why not teach me those first?" Dipper asked, sitting on a rather large rock that stuck out from the ground, making a very good 'bench' that dipper liked to sit on while he rested.

"Think about it, if you could learn levitation then you can learn anything." Bill sat beside Dipper, playing with his top hat and brushing off any dust and dirt that may have collected while they were outside.

"I guess." Dipper nodded, he looked around him. "It's quieter today, normally there are some animals nearby."

"It's strange but, then again, when is this town not strange." Bill chuckled to himself as he got the courage to bring up a question he'd been thinking of for a while.
"Dipper, I've been meaning to check on you more, but are you okay? I mean, I understand that you must be hurting after what happened a while ago and I don't want you to feel alone in that."

"I'm fine." Dipper shook his head, brushing the question off simply. He looked up at Bill and gave a fake but reassuring smile.

"You're not the only one who can read minds, Pinetree." Bill put his hand on Dipper's, "Talk to me."

The boy sighed, his breath shaking, "I just can't help but see Mabel's face. She looked so hurt, my uncles looked so disgusted. I keep seeing their faces again and again in my mind."

"Hey, look at me." Bill used his thumb and pointer finger to lift Dipper's chin so he was looking at him, "That's not your fault, it's them who can't accept the change." Dipper smiled softly, leaning forward and pressing his lips to Bill's.   The demon was shocked at first but then gave in to the kiss, cupping Dipper's face with his hands and tilting his head to the side slightly to gain make it more comfortable for the both of them.  

Dipper still felt the same fireworks he did the first time they kissed.  He moved his hands, one going on the back of Bill's neck, the other to the demon's shoulder, pulling him closer.

"Bill," Dipper pulled from the kiss, "the whole dating thing.  Is that still fake or are we together?"

"Well, based on that I'd assume we're together.  Wouldn't you?"   Dipper smiled and nodded, silently confirming his thoughts of them being a couple.

The moment was interrupted when a pound bang came from the sky, it wasn't thunder. The sky was clear and no clouds could be seen in any direction.
"Bill, what was that?"

"No! I thought we'd have more time." Bill grumbled. Though his voice sounded strong- angered, but otherwise strong, his facial expression was that of terror.  He was scared and anxious for what he knew was bound to come one day or another, he's just thought it wouldn't be today.

"What do you mean, "more time", Bill, what's happening?" Dipper moved his hand to Bill's holding it nervously.

"They're here.  The others from my dimension, they're here." Bill stared up at the sky, he watched as the color slowly shifted from a blue to a red, creating what would be a beautiful purple in between.   The color change could have easily been relaxing if it were later at night and seemed only like a sunset, however, it was noon.

"We have to warn my family, they're in danger." Dipper began running without telling the other boy, he just left.   His worry about his family was justified in his mind, Stanford Pines worked with Bill before, the Pines together had defeated Bill.  They would be the ones that the demons were wanting to get rid of first because once they get rid of them, they would only have to focus on a weakened Bill Cipher.

"Mabel!" Dipper yelled, his voice would often crack when he yelled due to how much emotion was going into his words, "Mabel, please listen to me, something's wrong!"

He was expecting that he'd have to negotiate and explain his position to his family but the door to the shack opened, Mabel came running out onto the deck with the two uncles behind her.  All three looked shocked, maybe not scared yet, but that would come once they learned of the situation and understood it as Dipper and Bill did.
The wind had begun to pick up causing the leaves in the trees to move, creating a rustling and uneasy sound.

"Dipper, what's happening?" Mabel grabbed Dipper hugging him as she spoke.

"Demons, from Bill's dimension, they're here for Bill - they're here for all of us." Dipper explained, releasing himself from the hug.

"It's Bill's problem to deal with, he started this years ago, not us."  Dipper looked up at Ford shocked, he understood that he hated Bill and had reason to, but to say something so harsh was insane to Dipper.

"He's trying to help us though, he wants to stop them and protect Gravity Falls just as much as we do." Dipper protested.  Bill had now caught up with him and was standing at the bottom of the deck stairs, not sure if he was allowed or wanted on the deck, or even on their property.

"How do you know you can trust him after what he did to us?" Stan questioned, the look in his eyes let Dipper know that he was ready to let Bill for Dipper's sake but was still personally against the demon.

"Because he's given me some of his powers, weakened himself more, trained me, and" Dipper paused, thinking about the next part a bit, "I love him." 
It had only been a little over a month since Dipper first saw Bill again, roughly three weeks since he'd began some training with him, two weeks since he'd begun 'living' in the same place after he left his family and yet in that time, Dipper had managed to fall for a demon whom years ago he swore to hate for the rest of his life.  In that short of time Dipper had learned to love like he never had before and no longer feared the idea of loving someone other than family love.

His family looked shocked, to say the least, Ford had a disapproving look, Stan was shocked but didn't look as angry as his brother, and Mabel didn't look mad anymore.  The anger in her eyes had turned to that of understanding.

"I say we let him in, Dipper's right, he is the only one who can teach us about the demons and help us defeat them.  And I trust Dipper, if he trusts Bill, then I trust bill." She smiled at her twin.

"I'm with Mabel on this one, we can't beat them alone.   We needed ten of us last time, aside from us and Soos, I don't even know where the others are right now.  Wendy is off with family and who knows about the other four."  Stan reasoned, mainly to himself, "We need help on this one."

Ford sighed, "Fine, but the moment he does something to break our trust, he's gone." Bill stepped onto the deck, following as Dipper motioned for him to go inside with him and everyone else.

Dipper looked at Bill and then to his family before walking inside as well, "Don't worry, I trust that he won't do anything against us."  

This book will likely be coming to an end soon, probably five or six chapters more.