WHQ

"I'm Bill Cipher." His words, although she knew that's what they would be, stuck a pain into Mabel's heart.  Not at the fact that a demon was standing in front of her, not that her brother was somehow both romantically and platonically involved in a relationship with the demon.  She was hurt at the fact that Dipper had broken her trust, going against everything he based his morals on years ago and working with the man that tried to harm them. 

"Listen, kid, I don't know what kind of a spell he has on you, but you cannot be working with him."  Stan said, stepping off the deck and closer to Dipper.

"He doesn't have me under any sort of spell." Dipper protested, he could see Bill looking away each time he was accused, he would shrink into himself too.    He didn't like seeing Bill like this, the usually confident and smooth-talking demon was now ashamed and hi self-esteem seemed non-existent.

"You must have made a deal then, we can find a way to reverse this." Ford spoke now, him and Mabel following Stan as they made their way closer to Dipper.

"We're trying to protect you all, something's coming for Bill, coming to Gravity Falls." Dipper argued, stepping forward almost as to shield Bill from the insults coming towards him.

"If it's coming for him than it's because he caused it, he can deal with it on his own." Mabel didn't even look at her brother, she was glaring at Bill as she spoke.

"You didn't have a problem when he was in the house as William, why now?" Dipper pleaded, trying to find some feeling of hope that they'd see the good in Bill as he did.

"Because he was just another guy then, not someone who'd tried to hurt us all."  Ford argued.

Mabel had a look of realization cross her face followed by shock, "Mason, don't tell me you actually have feelings for him. That was just an act, right? You can't actually have feelings for something like him."

"Don't call me that name!" Dipper yelled.   Everyone was shocked, including Bill. Dipper never yelled, both Ford and Stan had never heard him yell -especially not at his sister.
"That's not my name.  My name is Dipper, not Mason." He glared at his sister, normally he would never think of being harsh to Mabel but after she insulted him as she had previously done, he wasn't going to try to spare feelings.

"Dipper, please tell me it's fake." Mabel pleaded, her voice now small and hopeless.

"I'm sorry, I can't say that. Not truthfully." As Dipper spoke, he grabbed Bill's hand to further his point.   Anger, disgust, and sadness crossed over the other three's faces.  Mabel turned and went into the shack without another word.  Stan followed after he spared a sorrowful look in Dipper's direction.

"You're welcome back, but not with him." Ford was the last to go into the shack after his last statement.
Dipper took a shaky breath as he watched his family leave him outside.    He felt Bill tighten his grip reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, Dipper." Bill rarely ever said Dipper's name rather than 'Pinetree' or any other nicknames he came up with on the spot but he knew that in this situation Dipper needed the support.

"Don't be, if they're not going to try with you then I'm not going to try with them."  Dipper shook his head, "Let's go back, we need to keep working."

The pair walked back in the opposite direction to where they normally had some training for Dipper's powers.   They knew that they wouldn't be disturbed there and also that if Dipper's family ended up changing their minds that they'd be able to find them.

Dipper had been practicing for hours on end now, Bill was telling him that he needed to calm down but Dipper was using it for his anger.  He was able to release the anger he'd kept pent up for years as he practiced over and over again without end.

"Pinetree, we need to stop.  It's no use wearing yourself out, not when you're so close to mastering your levitation and unlocking more powers.  If you overwork yourself it won't allow you to progress faster."  

Dipper knew that Bill was right, in situations where Dipper let his emotions take control he was never logical, he never had been.   In all the adventures he and Mabel he always let his emotions take control and ended up acting without thinking, only getting by on luck and some pre-planned strategy. 
"You're right."  Dipper dropped to the ground, "Do you think you have enough power to create a shack or really anything that can provide some shelter?"

"You're talking to me, of course, I do."  Dipper rolled his eyes at Bill's response, he'd stated it as if it was the most obvious thing, his sassy tone proved that.  The demon snapped his fingers and a small yet cozy-looking shack appeared, it was likely no bigger than a regular two-person tent.
"It's nothing extreme, but right now it's about the best that I can do."

Dipper walked over and opened the door, which had rather creaky hinges which added to the 'old shack in the woods' effect.  Inside there was a mattress that could just barely fit two people and some blankets.
"It's perfect."  

As Dipper walked into the shack Bill followed, the fluttery feeling of butterflies was in both his and Dipper's stomachs as they thought of sharing the same bed.  Dipper was the first to enter the bed, Bill had hesitantly copied after.
It was awkward and they seemed far apart at first.  Bill was as far to the other side of the bed as he could be.

"You know, you don't need to be on the other side of the bed, you can come closer." Dipper said as he moved more towards the middle of the bed himself. His voice was quiet and he thought that he was so nervous and quiet that Bill may have not heard it.  He was proven wrong when he felt the bed dip beside him due to the weight of Bill moving over. Their sides were touching now, both too scared to do anything else.
After a few awkward moments, Dipper was slowly beginning to fall asleep, though it was awkward he just enjoyed the comfort of being with Bill.

As the demon noticed that Dipper was falling asleep, he mustered up the courage to move,  he repositioned himself so he was laying on his left side facing Dipper.  His head was positioned higher than Dipper's so his chin was near the top of the others' head.
He was about to fall asleep as well until he felt movement, Dipper had turned to face Bill's chest, cuddling into him, resting his head under the demon's chin.   Bill smiled to himself, wrapping his arms around Dipper's wait and slowly falling asleep.

This chapter started out with some angst and because of that, I wanted to end it with some fluff.   Hopefully, my schedule will be more reliable now and I'll be able to update more often for you guys.