WZR

Dipper took a shaky breath in, he looked down at the cipher that he'd deciphered. "I am still alive". He knew who it was talking about, he knew it was about Bill the minute that he saw it on his nightstand.
He reached into his backpack, pulling out some notes he'd made about Bill, the ones separate from the journals, they were the ones that Dipper had noticed in his experience with Bill. He was looking for a way that Bill could have survived, everything said that he should be dead, he shouldn't be alive. Definitely not in this universe anyway, maybe in the Dreamscape but not here.

"Dipper?" Mabel's voice was quiet from sleep, she rubbed her eyes and sat up, turning on her nightlight. "It's three in the morning, what are you doing?"

Dipper looked at the note in his hands then back at Mabel, "I don't think Bill is completely gone." He got up and walked to her side of the attic, showing the note that he'd found and deciphered.

"Dipper, we killed him. We all saw, there was ten of us there to do it with the cipher wheel, then we watched Grunkle Ford use the memory-erasing gun. There is no way he's alive." Mabel sighed, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Mabel, I know it sounds insane and I don't know how but you have got to trust me on this." Dipper pleaded, based on the look in his eyes and concern in his voice Mabel sighed.

"Dip, I believe you but it's three in the morning.  Let's get some sleep and tomorrow we can ask around about it okay?" Mabel turned her lamp off making her side of the room go dark.

Dipper nodded, hoping that some sleep would make the situation better.  

-

When Dipper woke up, the note on the table beside him was gone. Mabel was still asleep and seemed to rest well. He looked around for the note, wondering if it had fallen but after not finding it anywhere he wondered if it was really all a dream.
Maybe Bill wasn't back, maybe all the things he was hearing last night really was a dream.

He sighed, standing from his bed and going to the shower, starting the water and waiting for it to get warmer before he got in. His mind was still going crazy about what happened last night, his thoughts were loud and wouldn't quiet, thought's of Bill and how he could have survived floated through his mind.

When he was done showering and changing himself into new clothes he looked up to the mirror, it was fogged up aside from one simple drawing in the fog. One that he didn't make. A triangle was drawn on.
He knew that he locked the door when he went to shower so there was no way that it was Mabel since she couldn't have gotten in. The drawing let a spark of fear and confusion in him. He was, however, surprised when he had a glimmer of excitement in his thoughts, the thought of being excited about Bill being back scared him. He didn't know why he was excited about the dream demon possibly being back, one thing that he knew for sure though is that the cipher from last night was real, Bill was somehow still alive and knew that the Pines Twins were back in Gravity Falls.

He wiped off the mirror, so he couldn't see the triangle drawing anymore. He sighed, finishing up in the bathroom and when he was just about to leave the voice from the night before was back in his mind.

"eerteniP pu ekaW" He closed his eyes tightly, knowing that there was no one else he'd ever encountered who spoke backwards, what bothered him though was since the speaking was backwards he didn't fully know what was being said.
"eerteniP pu ekaW" The voice kept repeating the same phrase over and over, getting louder each time.

"Stop it!" Dipper yelled, banging his fist on the bathroom counter top causing a few items to shake, some falling.

"Dipper? What's going on?" Mabel was on the other side of the door, knocking when there was no answer.

The brother opened the door, looking at his sister. "He's here."

"What? Who?" Mabel followed Dipper as he walked out of the bathroom and over to the triangular window. He didn't answer Mabel as he peered out of the window, looking for any triangular shaped demon.
"Dipper, who's here?"

"Bill." Dipper closed the window-blinds after not seeing a sign of the demon, "He's here, I don't know how but I hear him. Last night, he was saying something in reverse and then the note saying that he's alive. You have to believe me." Dipper knew that he sounded crazy, he probably wouldn't have believed himself had he not experienced everything first-hand.

"Dipper, why can't we have one normal day here. The entire summer we spent here was insane, and we never had a normal day. Why can't we now?" Mabel looked at her brother, though Dipper had shown her the note she didn't read it and didn't fully know what he'd seen.

"Mabel, I can't control how normal the days are here. You know that everything's insane in this town." Dipper pleaded, his mind jumping from the phrase he'd heard to the current conversation.

"I'm going to see Candy and Grenda, I promised I'd see them today." Mabel grabbed her things and walked to the stairs before turning back, "Try to not focus on anything about Bill today. I'm sure the note was someone playing a prank on you and you're just over thinking things. Go catch up with everyone, don't just stay here." She smiled and left the room, soon leaving the Mystery Shack to go into town.

Dipper sighed and sat on his bed. Maybe, he was really overthinking everything. Maybe Bill wasn't back. He tried to convince himself that Mabel was right and that there was no way Bill could be alive but there were too many inconsistencies. He'd heard Bill's voice, he'd seen the familiar ciphers from before.
He rubbed his face with his hands and groaned as he tried to wrap his mind around everything that was going on.

"Wake up, Pinetree."

Dipper's eyes snapped open, it was the voice. His voice. He brought his head up from his hands and looked in front of him.
Rather than seeing a triangular-shaped demon he saw a man. He was dressed in a golden-yellow trench coat and black pants. There was an eye patch on his right eye, his left eye was a golden-yellow color, one that Dipper'd never seen as an iris color before. His hair was a black undercut with yellow-blonde hair on top and a top hat to complete the look.

"Did you miss me?" The man, who Dipper assumed to be Bill, laughed, "Admit it, you missed me."