IRXU

For this chapter, it is important to remember that Dipper now has a tattoo. It is the Cipher Wheel. There should be a photo above.

It had been a week since Dipper had seen Bill, at least, since he'd seen him in person. He'd had dreams about him every night. Not the kind he used to, not the innocent and curious ones. His dreams of the demon were now almost scary, yet they gave Dipper a strange sense of being calm but not a type of calm he ever felt before. This calm wasn't just feeling relaxed, it was a feeling of floating, being suspended and having all responsibilities float away as his consciousness seemed to do from his mind. It was as if the two logical and curious sides of his brain split, his logical staying behind and the curious part of him leaving as his consciousness did, only allowing for strange dreams and desires he's never thought he could have.

It was as if all the troubles he'd ever had, all the misfortunes he'd ever faced withered away with the real world as he was transported into a new world. It was a complete feeling of serenity.

He was pulled out of his tranquility when he heard Mabel talking loudly with Grenda and Candy. He sighed, sitting up and brushing a hand through his knotted hair.

"Morning, Dipper." Mabel smiled at her brother, quickly turning back to her friends, acting as if she were twelve again.

"Morning." Dipper day up, the encounter with Bill was still in his mind but it didn't keep him up at night like it did the day after it had happened.
"I call dibs on the shower first." Dipper got up quickly, making his way to the washroom, leaving a grumpy Mabel behind him.

He sighed, his hair still a mess from his sleep, he definitely had terrible bed-head. Laughing at himself, he started the shower, waiting for the water to get warm before he stripped himself of his clothing and getting in. He was always quick in the shower, so he usually had the first one in the morning out of him and his sister, who took far too long.
After washing himself, he stepped out and after only butting his boxers on, he heard a familiar voice.

"Well, hello there Pinetree."

Dipper let out a loud gasp, turning and glaring at Bill as he attempted to cover himself up since he was, of course, wearing practically nothing.
"Bill, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"No need to cover yourself up, humans are so strange with the amount of excess clothes they wear, really all you need is underwear." Bill shrugged, "Plus, I've literally been in your body. I was inside you."

Dipper cringed, "Please never say you were inside me ever again." He shook his head as he hurriedly put his jeans on.

"Alright, alright." Bill laughed, "By the way, I couldn't help but notice your tattoo, inspired by me, I assume." He flirtatiously smirked at the boy.

"Yes, by us beating you, actually." Dipper put his shirt on, covering his shoulder blade and thus his tattoo as well.

"Dipper, what's taking you so long?" Dipper froze and looked at the door.

"Nothing, Mabel." Dipper glared at Bill, "You've got to get out of here, Bill."

"Who are you talking to?" Mabel questioned, turning the knob and opening the door a bit. Sadly for Dipper she opened the door enough to see Bill and gasped a bit but not for the reason that Dipper thought, "Is this some kind of secret boyfriend?" She smiled, opening the door more.

"Mabel, what are you doing? Get out please." Dipper pointed to the door.

"No way, you gotta' introduce me." She smiled at Bill, unknown to whom he was.

"I'm Bill." He said so plainly making the Pines boy cringe and glare.

Mabel studied Bill, her eyes looking at his outfit then his face, mainly his eye patch and unique green eye with a yellow tinge.
"Do I know you? You look familiar."

Dipper pleaded that Bill wouldn't tell who he was, luckily for him, Bill could hear some of his thoughts and not wanting to make him mad, he followed his pleads.
"No, I don't believe that we've met. As I was saying, I'm Bill or Will, whichever you prefer. Short for William. And, as you've guessed, I'm Dipper's 'secret boyfriend'."

Dipper choked on his ow saliva when he heard Bill say that. To cover it and act less suspicious to Mabel he covered it with the sound of clearing his throat.

"Well I wish Dipper would have told me that he has a boyfriend." Mabel smiled, "Excuse me for asking, but why do you wear an eye patch?"

"Oh" Bill easily took the eye patch off to reveal a perfectly fine eye beneath it, "it was my fathers, I just wear it because he always did." Dipper was almost surprised at how easily Bill was lying, then he remembered that he was a demon. He was more shocked at the fact that Bill didn't need to wear the eye patch, even more shocked that he found Bill more attractive with both eyes uncovered.

"Anyway, Dipper and I had plans today, so we'll let you use the washroom now." Bill pulled Dipper out of the bathroom and sat him on the bed, waiting for Mabel to close the door before they would start talking.

"Bill, what the hell were you thinking saying that we're boyfriends?" Dipper harshly asked.

"Well, I'd remembered a specific dream you'd had about me and went off that. Plus, it was the only way to make her not super suspicious."
Dipper groaned, remembering the dream that Bill was talking about. Two days after seeing Bill's human form, he'd had a dream about Bill, one where he was attracted to him, and they were cuddling and acting like a happy functioning couple.

"Bill, you do know that she will expect us to act like boyfriends now right, why would you do that?" The Pines twin glared.

"Why not, it'll be fun." Dipper sighed, standing up and leaving to the dinning room, leaving Bill alone in the attic.