𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Steve, Two-bit, and Soda were all still fooling around in the middle of the parking lot of the store. Dally and I still sat next to each other closely and just observing the three and laughing. To admit, my ass was starting to hurt from sitting down on the concrete so I stood myself up and patted down the back of my dress. Dally watched as I was cleaning myself off and asked, "What are you gonna join them?" He chuckled. "No but I am starting to get a little bored, you want to walk around for a bit?"

Dally shrugged and picked himself up, "Sure, but only because it's something to do instead of watching these three idiots prance around" He chugged his beer down and threw it to the side. The glass shattered and I put my hands up to my face and gasped. Dally looked around, "What I don't see any trash bin around here" He said. I shook my head and laughed, "Alright, let's go" I said. We walk up to the rest and said that we were gonna go for a walk. Steve seemed a little suspicious about it though, "Like alone?" He asked us. I nodded my head and he raised an eyebrow, "In the dark?" Steve asked wasting our time. I rolled my eyes, "Alright well we are gonna go whether you like it or not. Holler at us if you need" I smiled.

Dally looked at me and then at Steve, "See ya" He smirked. We walked away from the rest of the group and just walked beside each other quietly. I didn't really know how to spark up a conversation with Dallas, it wasn't like we had much in common with each other or anything. Dally had his hands jammed in the pockets and his leather jacket and was kicking around rocks, "So you staying all summer, right?" He asked. I nodded, "Oh yeah, I'm sadly stuck with Steve" I joked. The wind was getting pretty heavy and intense. I hugged myself tightly to keep myself warm. "How come we've never met before?" Dally questioned.

"Well I wasn't supposed to be around greasers when I was with my cousin because my parents thought it was too dangerous" I replied. "What changed?" Dally asked. "Oh, they have no clue I've been hanging around y'all. They'd kill me if they ever found out" I admitted. Dally just nodded his head understanding. "Yeah the only friend of Steve's I ever knew about was Johnny" I added. "How's that?" Dally asked me. "Well I'm not proud of it, but I was there when his accident happened" I said.

Dally stopped walking and I turned around. He was looking down hardly and stood there frozen. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't say anything and continued to not look at me. "Dally?" I went. I slowly walked up him. I waved my hand in front of his face and snapped. He grabbed my wrist tightly and looked me dead in the eyes, "You were there?" He asked with a deep angered voice. I tried wiggling my wrists out from his grip but he only held onto it tighter. "I-I-I" I stuttered. Dally pulled me closer towards him, "Spit it out already!" He demanded.

"I was walking myself home and I saw some socs at the park chanting and I heard a kid screaming and crying. I went over to help him but then they started coming after me too so I ran away" I cried out and explained to Dally. His eyes were getting watery, "You left Johnny alone! Did you know he was almost killed that night?" Dally exclaimed. "I didn't know it was him Dally, I swear!" I bawled. Dally sniffled, "Yeah because at the end of the day you socs only care about yourselves" He said. "And you don't?" I said to him. Dally went silent and pushed me away from him.

He wiped his nose and his face. "If you saw me bleeding in the middle of the street, you would walk by and not even think to yourself to help if you had the chance to!" I cried. Dally had nothing to say, "Exactly who's the fucking hypocrite!" I said. He started to walk back to the store himself and not pay attention. "Fine just go, walk away!" I yelled from afar.

I kick the stop side and grunted. This was not how this was supposed to end...

Pretty short chapter.
Keep reading
Stay gold

Xoxo