𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

I was doing some last minute touch ups with my makeup and hair when I suddenly hear a honk coming from outside. I spray some perfume on, grabbed my bag and ran out of the bedroom. "Bye everyone" I call out. Just before I make my way out, Steve walks over and stops me, "Woah woah woah now, wait a minute" he says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Remember what we talked about before, alright?" Steve said. I place a hand on his shoulder, "I won't, Steve. Trust me, we are just going out to have some fun. Nothing serious" I smile.

"Well you look great by the way" Steve said, "Have fun and no funny business, if ya know what I mean" he says resting his hands on his belt buckle. My dad comes out from the kitchen, "I agree with Steve" I rolled my eyes and opened the door, "Whatever, y'all have my word" I laugh. I waved goodbye and walked over to Dally's car. I bet he wasn't even nervous, he's probably been on millions of dates with so many beautiful women. He reaches over to unlock the car door for me, "Come on in" he says. I stepped into the car and brightly gleamed at him. Just as he was about to put the car into drive he stops to look at me, "You look..." Dally hesitates and then looks up and down at me, "really nice" he sighs out

As we made our way to the theater, I realized that we weren't going through the normal entrance. I glance around me, no one was around but Dally and I. What was he up to? I thought to myself. He stops at this tall fence, "What's going on?" I asked. "The way in is on the opposite side" I point out. Dally chuckles to himself, "We are gonna go over the fence" he says. "Are you insane, over the fence?" I shout. "Riz, it's not that bad" Dally said. "Not that bad? What if the wind pulls up my skirt? I don't need to be showing the audience my panties" I crossed my arms. "Just trust me, Doll. I'll give you a boost, you jump over, and we can continue on with our night."

"Oh fine, I'll do it" I gave in. I honestly just wanted to get it over with it by this point but I also didn't want to seem like a baby. Dally gets down on one knee and gestures me to come over. He boosts me over the other side of the fence and I shockingly landed on my feet. Easily, Dally jumps over. I squinted my eyes, "Show off" I giggle. Dally, for some reason, wanted to sit at the back of the theater. I don't know whether it was so we were closer to the concession stand or to be farther away from everyone else, but the seats were actually not bad at all. You saw the children fighting over the popcorn, married couples holding hands, and old people coming to enjoy their evening. The normal, happier bunch that lived around here.

Wasn't so easy though, Greasers and Socs still showed up. I didn't mind and it didn't bother me, I just didn't come here to witness conflict. Dally stepped away to get us some popcorn and a drink to share. Tonight's movie was one of those beach films with no meaning whatsoever, I still enjoyed watching them. I noticed Dally wasn't digging it as much. Instead, I kept catching him peaking over at me. That's when I grabbed a good amount of popcorn in my hand and threw it at Dally's face. He pulls a kernel out of his hair, he scoffs, "What the hell was that for?" he asks trying to hide away his smile that kept appearing. I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh, "Whatcha gonna do about it" I say playfully getting in Dally's face as I began to tease him. Dally grins, he leans back in his seat and then also proceeds to get more popcorn from the bag and throws popcorn back at me. It all fell into my lap and I look back up at him with a dropped jaw, "Okay, that was so much more than I threw" I whisper to him, as I wiped the popcorn of my lap and watched it fall onto the ground. He puts his feet up, popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth, and winks at me.

I quickly grasped onto the bag that was sitting in his lap and heaved it all at him. I instantly regretted that terrible decision. Within a second, Dally stands up on his feet, "Oh you are so gonna get it" he says with a devilish smirk. I got up from my seat and made a run for it. We laughed loudly and everyone else at the theater began to complain and yell at us to go back to our seats, but we totally ignored them. We were too busy chasing each other around and having fun. One of the ushers come out with his flashlight and points it over at us, "Get outta here, you idiots!" he shouts. We both stopped running and Dally pulls me in by my waist, "Gotcha" he smiles. My eyes turned soft and I all of the sudden felt so gracious in the moment. Once more, the usher calls out to us to leave again.

We made our way back to the seats so I could get my purse. I picked it up off the seat and settled it on my shoulder, "Let's get out of here before we get in any more trouble" I say. Dally and I hurriedly left the theater, "That was fun, but I'm sorry for getting us in trouble" I told Dally, apologizing for my actions. "You have nothing to be sorry about" he says, "Plus if you call that "trouble", you have so much to experience." Dally laughs. "Whatever you say Dal, where should we head off to next?"

Read to see what happens next, folks 🤗
The dates not over yet!
Stay tuned!!
Keep reading
Stay gold

Xoxo