Chapter 7: U.S.J (Part 1)

A slight unrest swelled in the mind of the young brunette. She couldn't pinpoint exactly what, but she was on edge nevertheless. They had just been told they were heading to the training area known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or U.S.J for short. Even after departing the bus, Uraraka's unease only strengthened.

Something bad was going to happen today, but she couldn't figure out what.

Upon entering the ginormous transparent dome, they were instantly introduced to the sheer scale of the training zones. Each was several thousand metres in size, varied only in biome. There were six in total: Ruins, Landslide, Mountain, Conflagration, Flood and Downpour. All of which are connected to a central plaza, where the heroes-in-training are presently gathered.

The fantastical excitement and awe was all too quickly interupted by the entrance of the space hero: Thirteen, who began to explain the facility's many purposes and functions. What none there at the time had neglected to notice however was a small lavender spiral quietly increasing in size until a great many figures began to pour out.

"Look, they even brought in fake villains!" An oblivious Kirishima remarked. This caught the attention of the others in attendance, fear creeping into their minds. This was no fake demonstration after all. These were real villains, hell-bent on destroying society as we know it.

"How unfortunate. Looks like All Might is elsewhere at the moment. No matter, perhaps killing a few of his students may lure him to us. How many? Who knows? He'll come here eventually. He is the 'symbol of peace' after all!" A blue haired villain spoke. He appeared to be the leader of this attack for his demeanour certainly demanded it. His 'costume' was quite flamboyant, almost hero-like in terms of sheer decoration. "Nomu?" The man beckoned. A monstrous creature reared its ugly head and nodded, seeming to understand what needed to be done. It started to trample it's way over, power and murderous intent oozing out of the hellish monstrosity.

That was, until a hooded figure burst from the air ducts, landing just in front of it, defying the creature.
"Guess I got here right on time," the unknown male stated, garnering recognition from the group behind. Its him. The infamous Vigilante: Nozomu.

"This is where the fun begins,"