AND THERE SHALL BE SPORKS (Part 1 of the great war)

Jayfeather: HEEEEEYYYYY EVERYONE, OLD CATS FROM THE SKY SUMMONED MY FACE AND TOLD ME RANDOM STUFF.

Thunderclan: ._.

Jayfeather: And yet, nobody cares. Hold on, let me try this again... THE PROPHECY SAID SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO KILL THE SUN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Thunderclan: *Scream and run everywhere*

Firestar: Everyone, calm down! I have a foolproof plan! We are not afraid!

Thunderclan: *Cheers* FIRESTAR! FIRESTAR!

Firestar: I SHALL LEAD YOU  ALL TO VICTORY- *Gets struck by lightning**Ded*

Thunderclan: FIRestrrrrr... 

Leafpool: CATS HAVE TOO MUCH STATIC ELECTRICITY.

Ivytail: Whaaa..?

Brambleclaw: Uhhh... new plan! Jayfeather, tell us all what the prophecy said.

Jayfeather: It said that bacon would come and shadows will take over and the clans will die AND SOMETHING ABOUT RIVERS FLYING THROUGH THE SKY AND VOLDEMORT WILL STEAL OUR EGGBEATERS.

Thunderclan: What did he say?

Brambleclaw: Are you completely sure that's what it said?

Jayfeather: *Shakes head* Brambleclaw, you've forgotten. You've  all forgotten what the random can do to you! I have a confession to make. The only reason I understood that prophecy is because  was hoarding catnip!  I ate it, Ok? I admit it!!!

Brambleclaw: I understand your sacrifice of sanity-

Jayfeather: YOU DUN GET IT. WHAT DID LEOPARDSTAR DO TO US? THE CLANS ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID  STUPIDITY OF THE STUPID STUPID PEOPLE.

Brambleclaw: I think what you're trying to say is that the only way to understand what  is happening is through catnip?

Jayfeather: I was ranting about stupid people.  How'd you get that out of it? But yeah, I guess that works too.

Brambleclaw: I think it is finally time to give into our weaknesses.

Thunderclan: Booo!

Brambleclaw: I'm sure a great many cats will die today-

Thunderclan: BOOO!

Brambleclaw: It could mean the end of existence-

Thunderclan: BOOO!

Brambleclaw: Sorry, I've been going aboutthis the wrong way. CATNIP!

Thunderclan: YEEEEAAAAHHH!

And so, the war begins. But not really. Because this was an intro chapter. Kinda cool though. 5 votes for next part?