The Dragon Warrior Festival/ Missing Frosch (Edited)

1st POV

The morning went by with Po, Happy, and I serving noodles to the customers, watching Po struggling and helping him when needed, and replacing bowls of noodles that Po or Happy ruined or spilled. While everybody was busy, Frosch was busy drawing and making a mess with ink. Suddenly a butterfly flutters into the restaurant and lands on Frosch's drawing. Frosch saw the butterfly and was amazed by it. When the butterfly fluttered away, Frosch ran off to follow it. Meanwhile, people from the Jade Palace came and hung up a poster. Po saw the poster and got excited. "Master Oogway is choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!" "Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!" Po yelled while getting everyone out of the restaurant. "We've waited a thousand years for this! Just take the bowl!" "Po, calm down!" "I can't calm down, Elizabeth! One of the Furious Five is gonna be the Dragon Warrior! This is the greatest day in Kung Fu history! Just go!" "Po! Where are you going?" Mr. Ping asked. "To the Jade Palace." " But you're forgetting your noodle cart," Mr. Ping said while rolling out the very same noodle cart that ran me over a year ago."The whole valley will be there, and you and Elizabeth will sell noodles to all of them."

"Selling noodles?" Mr. Ping nodded. "But Dad, I was thinking, maybe I..." "Yeah." I nodded my head, encouraging Po to continue. "I was thinking, maybe..." Mr. Ping nodded. "... I could also sell the bean buns. They're about to go bad." I shook my head sadly. "That's my boy! I told you that the dream was a sign." "Yeah, glad I had it." Po turned to me and saw me glaring at him. Po was shaking in fear and said," What?! You saw how happy my dad looked." I sighed and went to get Happy and Frosch. "Happy, come on. We're going to the Jade Palace." "Aye!" "Come on, Frosch." I looked where I saw Frosch last and she wasn't there. "Frosch! Happy, go upstairs to see if Frosch is there." "Aye, sir!" While Happy was looking upstairs, I was looking everywhere that Frosch could have hidden. Happy flew back downstairs and looked scared. "She's not upstairs!" That could only mean one thing, Frosch has wandered off and is now missing! While Happy and I panicked, Po, came over and asked, "Hey, guys. What's wrong?" "Frosch's missing!" "Again!" This wasn't the first time, Frosch had gone missing. Frosch has been known to wander off. On top of that, she has a bad sense of direction. "Don't worry, Elizabeth. Maybe Frosch is at the Dragon Warrior Festival." "Aye, let's check there, Elizabeth." "Good idea, let's go." The three of us then headed to the Jade Palace. "Po! The cart!" "Oh, right."

3rd POV 

Meanwhile, Frosch has chased the butterfly up to the Jade Palace into the festival. Frosch was so busy chasing the butterfly, that she didn't notice that someone was in front of her until she ran straight into them. "Ow." Frosch fell and rubbed her head. When she looked up, she saw the person she bumped into was Master Oogway. "Sorry." "It's alright, young one. Now tell me why were you running?" "Fro was chasing a butterfly," Frosch said while pointing at the butterfly she was chasing. Master Oogway looked at the butterfly and smiled. "I see. Now, where are your friends?" Frosch looks at Master Oogway and looks around and sees that she is no longer at the noodle shop. Master Oogway laughed at Frosch's confused face and said, "I guess you wander off without knowing." "Fro, think so too." "How about you stay with me during the festival until your friends show up and if they aren't here by the end of the festival, we'll go find them." "Yeah!" Master Oogway walks away with Frosch following him.

Master Oogway and Frosch went over to Master Shifu. "It's a historic day. Isn't it, Master Oogway?" "Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. Are your students ready?" "Yes, Master Oogway." Master Shifu looked over Master Oogway's shoulder and saw Frosch. "Um, Master Oogway, why is this child with you?" "Oh, this little one got lost and I thought she should stay with us till we find her family or friends." "I see." Frosch looked over at Master Shifu and said, "You look like Elizabeth!" "Oh, is Elizabeth a red panda?" "Yeah!" "Well, we gotta be on the lookout for a red panda." "Yes, Master Oogway." Before Master Shifu could leave, Master Oogway stopped him. "Know this, old friend. Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley but also you." Before Master Shifu had time to ponder what that meant, the tournament began.

1st POV

Back to Happy, Po, and I. We just made it to the top of the Jade Palace. We would have gotten here a lot faster if Po wasn't slowing us down. While Po was catching his breath, the doors to the Jade Palace were closing. Po ran to the doors but wasn't fast enough and the doors hit him in the face. When Po got up, he started banging on the doors. "Hey! Open the doors! Let me in!" "Po! They can't hear you!" "Aye!" Po then climbs up to the window to see the tournament. But then a gust of wind closed the window, making Po fall. For the next hour or so, Po was doing everything he could to watch the tournament. while Happy and I watch him while laughing at his failed attempts. Soon, it was time for Master Oogway to choose the Dragon Warrior. "Oh, no!  No, no, wait!" Po looks around and sees he landed in fireworks after his last attempt to watch the tournament.  Which gave him an idea. Po was making a rocket chair while Happy and I tried to convince him it was a bad idea. Then Mr. Ping came just in time before Po took off. "Po! What are you doing!?" "What does it look like I'm doing?! Stop!" Po said while Mr. Ping was trying to blow out the fire. "I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior!" "But I don't understand. You finally had the noodle dream!"

"I lied. I don't dream about noodles, Dad." "Finally," I mumbled. "I love KUNG FU!" But to Po's disappointment, the rocket chair didn't work. "Oh, Po," I said feeling sorry for him. "Come on, son. Let's get back to work," Mr. Ping said while holding out Po's apron. Po was about to stand up when all of a sudden his rocket chair started to work and Po flew off! "PO!" Mr. Ping and I shouted. "Happy! Fly me up there!" I shouted. "Aye, sir!" Happy grew wings, picked me up, and flew me to Po. Po went all the way up to the sky, making fireworks as he went. When the fireworks stopped, his chair was destroyed and Po fell into the middle of the tournament and blacked out.