Teaching Po the Bending Arts (Edited)

Here's a long chapter for you guys.

Note: I got my bending information from this website: https://avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Bending_arts

3rd POV

The following day, the morning gong rang from the bell tower, signaling to the village that it was now time to wake up. Back at the Jade Palace, Master Shifu enters the hallway of the bunkhouse. The moment Master Shifu enters, the Furious Five burst out of their rooms in a flash, ready for inspection. "Good morning, Master!" Master Shifu looked around and saw that the pandas and the cats were not there. "Pandas!" Master Shifu yelled but, there was no response. Furious, Master Shifu went over to Po's room first to wake him up. "Panda! Wake up!" Master Shifu yelled while opening the doors. He saw that Po was not there. Curious he went over to Elizabeth's room. "Girl! Wake up!" When he opened the doors, he saw that the exceeds and Elizabeth was also gone. He chuckled and said, "They quit."

The Furious Five and Master Shifu went to the courtyard for training. On the way, Master Shifu smiled at the fact they were gone. But, somehow was somewhat upset that Elizabeth was gone. Shaking his head to get rid of that thought, he and the Furious Five continued to the courtyard. "What do we do now, master? With the pandas gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?" Viper asked while missing the adorable frog exceed. "All we can do is resume our training and trust that, the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed in time." When Master Shifu opened the doors to the courtyard, he saw to his disdain, Po, one of the two Dragon Warriors, and Frosch playing Tic Tack Toe on the ground using sticks. 

1st POV

"What are you doing here?!" Po looked up from the game and bowed to Master Shifu.  "Hi! Good morning, Master! I'm just waiting for Elizabeth to start training me." "Training you?" Master Shifu asked while thinking, 'How does this girl know anything about teaching students Kung Fu when she is not a master herself?!' "Where is she?!" "She and Happy went to get the chart ready." The second that Po finished his sentence, Happy and I came in. I was carrying a staff while Happy was flying, taking the chart. "Just put it right here, Happy." "Aye, sir!" Happy yelled while lowering the chart down to where I pointed. Once Happy put the chart down, he flew down and his wings disappeared. I then noticed Master Shifu and bowed. "Morning, Master." "What do you think you're doing?!" 

"Um teaching Po something that can help him and possibly save his life." I turned to Po and said, "Now back to what I was saying before," I continued. "This is purposeless!" Master Shifu yelled. "Did your mother ever tell you it's rude to interrupt someone while they're teaching?" "Did your mother ever tell you to respect your superiors?" "My mother died along with my father when I was five. So, she didn't have time to tell me." Master Shifu looks at me in shock and anger, his left eyebrow twitching. I smirked and continued my teaching. I went over to the chart (The chart above) while Po sat in front of it with the exceeds sitting on either side of him. "Now there are five known bending arts." "What are you doing?" "Elizabeth is teaching me how to bend and control the elements." "What?!" "Yes, but before we start learning to bend and control the elements. We need to know the bending arts, the elements, and how to control them. Now, as I said there are five known bending arts. Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and Energy. The four elemental bending arts are based on the four elements. Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. Each one of these bendings has its sub-skills and was originally taught by different animals."

"Water is the element of change and is the only element that the original benders were not animals, but rather the moon. Now Waterbending concentrates on energy flow, focusing less on strength and more on turning the opponent's energy against them.  Similar to their element, waterbenders are extremely adaptable and versatile. Waterbenders get their power around them like rivers, ponds, and rain, which can make it an advantage or a disadvantage. Now highly skilled waterbenders can draw water from anywhere, such as draw humidity from the air and bend the water in living things, especially plants. As the element of change, waterbenders can fluidly and quickly alternate from defense to offense, from a wall of ice to a jet of water, turning their opponent's strength against them. Due to its lunar sympathy, waterbending is stronger at night and ineffective during a lunar eclipse, waterbenders gain immense power during the peak of the full moon. The sub-skills for waterbending are healing, plantbending, and bloodbending." "Bloodbending?" asked Po. My eyes darken. "It's a specialized sub-skill of waterbending that allows an extremely advanced waterbender to control water from inside another person's body, enforcing your own will over theirs. In other words, control them. This technique is referred to as the darkest, most powerful, and most feared of all bending techniques, and it is the only artist known to endanger the user's mental state. Because of its dark nature, this bending technique is considered illegal. So this is the only bending technique that we're not learning." "Did you meet any bloodbenders?" I frown and my eyes darken more while I think of a certain bloodbender. "Yes." Po was surprised at my change of mood. Before he could say anything, I started the lesson again.

"Now we're going to learn about earthbending. Earth is an element of substance and its original benders were badger moles. Earthbending demands a special connection with the earth that is achievable with neutral jing." "Jing?" "It's a term that describes the myriad of options one has during a battle on how to direct their energy, both internally and externally. We'll learn more about that another time. Now, where was I? Oh right neutral jing, listening though seemly doing nothing and waiting for the right moment to strike.  Like waterbenders, earthbenders gain an advantage or disadvantage in battle based on the amount of earth around them, though the conditions are not as extreme. Because of their element's stability and the stress of neutral jing, earthbenders stand their ground, absorbing or intercepting attacks until they completely overwhelm their opponents. Unlike the other bending arts, earthbending's strength equally lies in both offense and defense. The sub-skills for earthbending are seismic sense, metalbending, and lavabending."

"Now moving on to firebending. Fire is the element of power and its original benders were dragons. Firebending is the most aggressive bending art and for a long time, disciples of firebending were taught to be fueled by hatred, as opposed to the source. As the element of power, firebenders have to be able to maintain a constant source of energy and balance in battle, unleashing a volley of direct, successive attacks. Unlike other benders who depend on external sources of their element to bend, firebenders can create fire using their internal heat source in addition to controlling already actual flames. Skilled firebenders can fly using powerful jets of flames. Due to its solar affinity, firebending is stronger during the day and at its full power at noon but ineffective during a solar eclipse. When a comet passes close to the planet, the power of a firebender is significantly increased. A notable feature of special firebenders is the ability to create a hotter, blue fire. The sub-skills for firebending are combustion bending, generating, and redirecting lightning.

The last elemental bending art is airbending. Air is the element of freedom and its original benders were flying bison. It concentrates on speed and evasion, forgoing a strong offense for greater defense. Though lacking fatal finishing moves, it is the most dynamic of all the bending arts.  As the element of freedom, airbenders use their capability to bend unencumbered by the ground or any other environmental factors and use their momentum as a weapon, evading attacks with astounding agility to tire their opponents out or building up massive inertia for fierce gusts of wind to make their counterattacks finishing moves. When restoring to physical confrontation, airbenders can harness the immense, intangible power of the wind. Airbenders can use a flight technique by operating a glider and using the air to provide thrust and lift. The sub-skills for airbending are flight and spiritual projection.

The final bending art is energybending. Energybending is the art within one's body. It's the most powerful bending art and was considered a lost art over time. Only very powerful master benders learned this bending art, and even fewer have used it. Even I never learned this bending art. It is a highly dangerous technique; if one's energy is impure and therefore bendable,  the practitioner will be consequently destroyed. Energybending allows the user to remove other people's bending abilities; restore them after a bender had their abilities blocked by bloodbending, and use the art to create a spiritual projection. While I was unable to learn this bending art. I do believe with years of training and mastering bending, you can learn this bending art." "Really?!" I nodded my head.

I then heard someone chuckle. I turned around and frowned when I saw it was Master Shifu. "And what is so funny?" "You must be taking me as a fool. But, I know for a fact that there are no such things as the 'Bending Arts'." "The Bending Arts are real!" "Then why have I never heard of them?" Master Shifu smirked.  "That's because the Bending Arts have been lost for over a century. Only a handful of people still know it and that includes my sensei, Makarov who taught me," I said angering. "Then prove it. Prove that the Bending Arts exist and you will use them against the Furious Five!" I smirked. 'He's asking for it.' 

(Okay I'm not good at battle or fight scenes. So, just imagine a very awesome fight between Elizabeth and the Furious Five and Elizabeth kicking their butts, using waterbending on Viper, earthbending on Monkey, firebending on Tigress, airbending on Crane, and shooting a lightning bolt at Mantis. Also, pretend there is a pond in the courtyard.)