Becoming the Dragon Warrior/ Meeting Master Shifu (Edited)

1st POV

Po woke up to see the Furious Five staring down at him and Master Oogway pointing a finger at him. He got up and said, "OK. Sorry. I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was." "How interesting." "Po!" Po looked up and saw Happy flying while carrying me. Once we landed, Happy's wings disappeared while I ran over to Po. "Hey, Elizabeth!" Po said while bending over to look at me. Big mistake. As soon as Po's face was near me, I slapped him. "What the heck were you thinking? Doing a dangerous stunt like that? You could have been burned to a crisp!" I yell while slapping him a few more times. "Sorry." "Elizabeth!" I looked and saw Frosch running towards us.  "Frosch!" Happy and I ran towards her and gave her a hug which she gave back. "Don't you ever run off like that again. You got us worried sick." "Aye!" "Fro's sorry. Fro was just chasing a butterfly." "Next time just tell us, so one of us can watch you," said Happy. "Ok." "Were you here all by yourself?" Frosch shook her head. "Nope. Fro was with Master Oogway."

 Right when Frosch said that, Master Oogway came over. "I see you found your friends." "Yeah, this is Elizabeth and this is Happy." "Thank you so much for looking after Frosch for us," I said while picking up Frosch." You're welcome," Master Oogway said while pointing a finger at me. "Master, are you pointing at me?" asked Tigress. "Them." "Who?" asked Po and me. Po was trying to move away from Master Oogway's finger but he kept pointing at him. "You two." "Us?" Po asks while looking at me. "The universe has brought us the Dragon Warriors!" yelled Master Oogway while holding up Po's hand in one hand and using his cane in the other to hold up mine. "What?" asked Po. "What?!" yelled Happy and me. "What?!" yelled the Furious Five. "What?!" yelled Master Shifu. "What?!" yelled Mr. Ping while opening the doors. Master Shifu ran to grab the mallet but, the gong was already hit when he got it. The crowd wildly cheered and confetti rained down as Po and I stared around with shocked looks on our faces. 

Two groups of geese came down the palace stairs, each with their palanquin. "Stop! Wait! Who told you to...?" Master Shifu tries to stop them but, the geese move past him. I got into one while holding Frosch and Happy sat down next to me. Po got into the other and the geese struggled to carry him. "Master Oogway, wait," said Master Shifu. "Those pandas can't possibly be the answers to our problem. You were about to point at Tigress and those things fell in front of her! That was just an accident!" "There are no accidents," Master Oogway said wisely. Suddenly, there was a crunching sound. Everybody including me looked up and saw that Po had broken through the palanquin and was now stuck in the hole. I facepalmed while Happy just laughed. Master Shifu looked at Master Oogway but he just smiled. The pigs then came and helped the geese carry Po. Master Shifu stared after us in disbelief while the Furious Five came to him.

"Forgive us, Master. We have failed you." Tigress said while she and the others bowed. "No. If the pandas don't quit by morning then I will have failed you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st POV

The crowd continued to cheer for the Dragon Warriors as the palace's pigs and geese brought Po, me, and the exceeds to the top of the palace stairs into the main building. When we got inside the building, they dropped us off and quickly left. "Wait for a second," Po said but, they're already gone and the doors are shut, leaving Po, me, Happy, and Frosch in the room.  "Elizabeth. I can't believe it. You're a Dragon Warrior! Or should I say 'Dragon Princess Warrior'," Happy said while Frosch danced around the room saying. "Dragon Princess Warrior, Dragon Princess Warrior." Dragon Princess Warrior." I thought out loud. "I like it." "Fro, think so too." "I think there's been a slight mistake. Everyone seems to think that we're..." Po said while turning around and staring at the room in amazement when he realized where we were. "The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way! Look at this place." Po then started to run around the room like a kid in a candy shop. "Po, calm down and you two don't touch anything," I said while pointing a finger at the exceeds. "Aye, sir."