Training Hall/ Level Zero (Edited)

1st POV

When we got to the Training Hall, we saw the Furious Five training. It was so awesome in real life. Crane was balancing on the turtle shell while deflecting arrows. Then Tigress leaps onto the shell and briefly spars with him. Meanwhile, Mantis weaves his way through an army of wooden crocodile warriors. Viper evades fire spurts on the Field of Fiery Death. Monkey swings across the seven-talon rings. When Tigress is done sparing with Crane, she dodges the swinging spiked clubs on the serpent logs, then smashes one of the spiked clubs with her bare fists. A piece of the club strikes Po on his forehead. "Oww!" While Po was rubbing his forehead, Happy and I were trying hard not to laugh out loud. "Let's begin," said Master Shifu. "Wait, wait, wait. What?" Po asked while looking at the training course in fright. "Now?" "Yes, now. Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you two are not the Dragon Warriors." 'I can't wait to wipe that smirk off his face.' "Oh. Ok, well...I don't know if I can do all of those moves." "Well, if we don't try, we'll never know, will we?" "He has a point," I mumbled under my breath. "Yeah, it just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level," Po said while we followed Master Shifu.

"What level is that?" "Well, I'm not a master, but...let's just start at zero. Level zero." I facepalmed for the fifth time today. I'm surprised I don't have a handprint on my head with how many times I facepalmed. "No. There is no such thing as level zero." "Maybe I can start with that," Po said while pointing and running to the punching bag that is meant for little kids. "That? We use that for training children and propping the door open when it's hot. But if you insist..." While Master Shifu was talking to Po, Frosch went over to the punching bag and pushed it as much as a baby exceed can. But the punching bag hit Frosch and she fell on her behind. I was trying not to awe of how cute Frosch was right now while I picked her back up. Suddenly, the Furious Five came up to us. Po got excited and shouted, "The Furious Five! You're so much bigger than your action figures. Expect, you, Mantis. You're the same size," Po said and Mantis got mad about that comment. I stomp on Po's foot. "Oww!" Po said while clutching his foot and jumping up and down. Frosch walks toward the Furious Five and goes up to Viper who is staring at her. "Pretty," Frosch said. Viper was Frosch's favorite out of the Furious Five ever since she watched the movie. Viper awe at Frosch and wraps her tail around her, pulling her near her so she can hug her. "Are you the most adorable and sweetest thing I have ever seen?" "Fro, think so too," Frosch said while hugging her back. 

"Isn't she adorable? Her name is Frosch," I said. "What is she?" Crane asked while observing Viper playing with Frosch. "She an exceed, they're just cats who come from eggs and can fly." "Can I see?" asked Mantis. "Frosch is still just a baby. Exceeds grow a little slower than us. But, Happy can show you." "Aye, sir!" Happy uses his magic and he grows wings, then he flies around. "Amazing," said Viper. Happy then flew behind Po and scared him. "AAAAHHHHH!" Happy laughed as well as Monkey. "That was good," Monkey said while still chuckling. "Aye," Happy said while flying to Monkey. He and Monkey high-five. Master Shifu then coughed, getting our attention back to him. "Go, ahead, panda. Show us what you can do." "Are they gonna watch, or should I wait till they get back to work?" Po asked afraid to make a fool of himself in front of his heroes. "Hit it." "Ok, yeah. I mean, I just ate. So I'm still digesting. So my Kung Fu might not be as good as...later on." I facepalmed. Seriously, this is the most I facepalmed in one day. "Just hit it," Master Shifu said getting impatient. "All right." Po then faces the punching bag. "What you got? You got nothing, 'cause I got it right here,'" Po said talking to the bag. "You picking on my friends?" Po asked while pointing at the Furious Five, me, Happy, and Frosch. "Get ready to feel the thunder. I coming at you with crazy feet. Come on. I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style. You've only seen praying mantis or monkey style." The Master and the Furious Five look at him weirdly while I cover my face with my hands. "This is humiliating." "Aye." "Fro, think so too." "Or I could come at you snickety-snake." "Would you hit it!" Master Shifu said while getting frustrated and more impatient with Po. I was getting very impatient too. 

"All right. All right," Po said then he barely hit the punching bag with his fist. I groaned. "Ok, that's enough. Po, step aside and let me show you how it's done," I said being done with all of this. Po was about to reject but, then saw that look in my eyes. He gulped and stepped aside. I walked to the punching bag while Happy and Frosch were cheering for me. I stood in front of the punching bag and it was really big due to my small size. But, I wasn't intimidated. I went up against bigger opponents when I was still human. I swung my fist and hit the punching bag with so much power that it hit the wall and made a huge hole. I smirked while the Furious Five gaped at the hole in shock, Happy and Frosch were cheering, and Po was staring at me in awe. I looked at Master Shifu and he was stunned and looking at me in disbelief. 'Serves you right, old man. I wish I  brought my camera.' Master Shifu shook out of it and said, "Um...well done." I smirked when I saw him looking at the hole in shock. "Now, you try Po," I said nodding to the other punching bag since the one I hit was outside and probably destroyed. Po nodded to me and hit the punching bag. "How's that?" Po asked. But the punching bag hit Po back, making him fall back into the training course and lose a tooth in the progress. The Furious Five were going to help Po but, Master Shifu stops them by holding out a hand. While Po was getting hurt in the training course, Frosch asked Master Shifu if he was going to help Po. Master Shifu looked at me and smirked. Then said, "Why don't you do it?" "And miss this show? No," I said shaking my head and continuing to watch and enjoy the show. 'He'll be fine. I'll help if I knew he'll be in serious trouble,' I thought. All through the training course, all you can hear was Po screaming in pain and Happy's and my laughter. After, Po made it out of the final area and got a little burnt in the process. He scooted over to us and asked, "How did I do?" "There is now a level zero," Master Shifu said while putting out the small flame on Po's head. Then Po fainted.