Tai Lung and an Old Rival Returns

1st POV

After I showed off the Bending Arts Techniques and defeated the Furious Five. It was Po's turn to fight the Furious Five and Master Shifu. He did... not so well. But no matter how much he has gotten beaten up, he never gave up. It was one of the things that I admire about him. Po, the exceeds, and I was in Mantis's room with Mantis and Viper. "OW! OW! I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better." "Trust me, it will. It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this..." "Fat?" "Fur. I was going to say fur." "Sure you were." "Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size? I mean look at me." Po looks over his shoulder to look at Mantis but he isn't there. I rolled my eyes and pointed at his other shoulder. "The other shoulder." "OW!" "Maybe you should look at this again," Viper said while pointing at the chart.

"Oh, okay." Mantis started the acupunctures again making Po scream. I had to cover my ears again due to how sensitive they are thanks to my dragon hearing. "I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...but if I didn't know better, I'd say he was trying to get rid of me." Viper, Mantis, and I looked at each other and gave Po an awkward smile saying 'Po, you're so dense, and yes, that's what he's trying to do.' Happy was about to open his mouth but I covered his mouth with my paw before he could say something stupid. "I know he can seem kind of heartless...but he wasn't always like that."  "According to legend, there was once a time when Master Shifu used to smile." "No!" "Yes." My ears perked up because I heard Tigress outside of the room. "But that was before." " Before what?" Suddenly Tigress came in and said, "Before Tai Lung." "Yeah, we're not supposed to talk about him," Crane said who is right next door to us. "Well, if they're going to stay here, they should know." "Guys, guys, we know about Tai Lung. He was a student. The first-ever to master, a thousand scrolls of Kung Fu. And then he turned bad, and now he's in jail." I look down sadly. 'Oh, Po. You don't even know half of the story.' "He wasn't just a student." 

3rd POV

"Shifu found him as a cub... and he raised him as his son. And when the boy showed talent in Kung Fu... Shifu trained him. He believed in him. He told him he was destined for greatness. It was never enough for Tai Lung. He wanted the Dragon Scroll. But Oogway saw darkness in his heart and refused. Outraged, Tai Lung laid waste to the valley. He tried to take the scroll by force and Shifu had to destroy what he had created. But how could he? Shifu loved Tai Lung as he had never loved anyone before. Or since. And now he has a chance to make things right. To train the true Dragon Warrior and he's stuck with you. A big fat panda who treats it like a joke." All of a sudden, Po made a funny face. "That is it!" Tigress said and was about to beat up Po. When Mantis stopped her. "Wait! My fault! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve." Then Po collapses. "And may have also stopped his heart." Happy laughed, looked around, and saw that Elizabeth wasn't around. "Hey, where did Elizabeth go?" Everybody looks around the room, even Monkey and Crane who have been 'secretly' eavesdropping since the whole story started. Frosch shrugged her shoulders and said, "Fro doesn't know."

Meanwhile, somewhere below the bounds of hell. A young woman with long black hair that curls at the ends, was sitting on a throne. She has dark blue eyes that are almost black, ruby-red lips, and dark blue eyeshadows. She is wearing an elegant long-sleeved dark blue dress with matching high heels. On her head was a gold tiara with rubies and around her neck was a ruby necklace. 

(Pretend it looks like it was described)

 In front of her was an army of demons. Suddenly a demon servant ran towards her and bowed. "Princess Minerva!" "What is it!? I'm incredibly busy right now!" "We finally found her." As soon as he mentions her, Minerva's lips spread to an evil smirk and her eyes flash red. She stood up and pointed to an unsuspecting demon. "YOU!" The demon went up to her and bowed. "Tell Charon to get the portal ready! We finally hunted down that dragon." "Yes, princess." He ran off and Minerva sat back down with an evil smirk on her face. "Finally we get to see who's the most powerful. Dragon or Demon?!" Then Minerva evilly laughed.