💕 why so sad?💕

"Listen to me, Charlie.. this guy is bad news, you can't just let him in here, he will....ruin us!!"
Vaggie ushered. "Vaggie, I got this, don't worry~!" Charlie chimed, all while I sat and watched. It had been exactly two weeks and three (I think?) days since Charlie had made the whole deal with Smiles, and Vaggie had been worried ever since. I tried to tell her to loosen up a bit, but, of course, she won't. "Calm down toots.." I said, followed by an exasperated sigh. "It's not like he's gonna kill us or somethin-"
"Angel, I've told you the story, right? About the radio demon? He is bound to cause trouble."
"Look, He is helpin us, let em." I simply replied, my eyes closed and my hands moving to emphasize my words. She sighed, turned on her heels, and left without another word. I gave Charlie a glance, along with a shrug. After I did so, I heard light footsteps and turned my head. "Fat nuggets?? What are you doing out?" I asked. Fat nuggets ran to me, and jumped into my arms, shaking. "What the hell? What's wrong?" I asked, caressing her gently. That's when, I heard a louder pair of footsteps run in. It was Husk.
"Tell your 𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘵 to stay out of the bar! The little fucker keeps knocking shit over!" I smirked. "If I knew it'd make you angry, I would have done it earlier~ Awh, why didn't you tell me~?" I asked, seductively. "Whatever, just keep your 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵 out of the bar." He said and stormed off. "Good job, Nug Nugs~" I hummed, and got up. "But now it's time to go back to the room. I'll get you sometin to eat after~" I said and carried Fat Nuggets to his room.

🥀     ——    🥀      ——     🥀     ——    🥀

I was laying on the couch, simply because I was too lazy to walk to my room. I had been laying on my stomach, noting it was comfy, just thinking about random stuff, dozing off nearly, when I hear footsteps. I look over to the doorway, to find Alastor standing there. "Hey hot stuff, what are you doing up~?"
"I do not exactly need sleep, I was just going to get a beverage. Would you like one as well?"
"Nah, I'm good, smiles, you go ahead." I said, being muffled by the couch cushion. He left soon after I spoke. I watched him do so. Man, why can't I just have a LITTLE taste of him? Without having such huge consequences? "I just want it.." I mumbled with a small whine afterwards, in a mocking sense towards myself. Soon, the footsteps were back, and he was sitting at the end of the couch. My legs were against the back of the couch, dangling off of the arm rest, which gave him plenty space to seat himself. "Do you mind me sitting here, dear?" He asked. "Nah, I don't mind." I said with a small sigh. "If you don't mind my asking, what is the matter?" He asked in his normal tone, really fucking jolly. "Notin, I just wanted ta do sometin that I can't do." I said. "Then, if you don't mind my asking, why is that?" He asked, his tone shifting ever so slightly, not enough for me to catch it though.. Another smirk played its way on my face, "You~" I said in a smirky tone, my confidence sky rocketing. "Nothing compared to what I feel darling"
.........
...
'hm?' I thought I imagined it. "Eh?" I looked at him. He tilted his head to the side. I guess I did? "Notin.." I mumbled. He got up and bowed. "I will see you in the morning, darling." And with that, he left. "I guess I grossed him out..." I mumbled. 'Why do I feel so...depressed..?'

I got up and quickly ran to my room. I shut the door and ran to my bed. There, I lie, a pillow against my face, crying into it. I'm not sure why. Why I felt so sad, why I was crying. I never cried, why would I have a reason to? 

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬

I sniffled into my pillow before quickly wiping my tears, not knowing my bottom eyelids were a bright red shade, showing that I had most definitely cried. "Come in." I said in an annoyed voice. "Hello, dear." I heard ring out through the room. "Smiles? Didn't you go ta bed?" I asked. "No, darling, I had to do something. Is it alright if I sit down?" He asked. "Y- ahem, Yeah, why not." I mumbled. Soon, I felt the bed dip inward, I had already placed the pillow back against my face. "Oh dear, this will not do." Alastor said, and with the snap of the others fingers, the pillow was gone. I felt Alastor wipe away my tears. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. The Radio Demon replied, "because, I felt the urge to."

His usual smile seemed almost... eerie to me, but this one seemed, kind and gentle...I liked it. "Alastor, do you have ill intentions towards the Hotel?" 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩 "No, darling." "Towards us?" 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩 "No, dear." "Towards......Fat Nug nugs!!?"
The Radio Demon chuckled, "of course not, darling." He said, with the same, gentle smile from earlier. "Good..." angel mumbled. "Cause if you did, I'd have to cut your dick off~" he chimed. "That wouldn't do" the demon hummed.

-------------------------------------------------------

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵! 𝘐𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘝𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘹 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸~💕