💕ily💕

Yesterday; 4:23 PM

If I heard correctly, the other "loved" me? Or maybe my ears are playing tricks on me. "Well, it doesn't seem like he can love anyways." I said to myself, and soon finished up working. I left my office afterwards and went to check on the spider, and I recall that he was on his phone. After hearing all he said through the door, I heard his footsteps approaching quickly, and moved away from said door. The door was opened and the taller demon left the room. He was NOT going and I wasn't about to let him, if I could stop him without hurting him again. I grabbed his arm and pulled him against me, "Don't, Go." I whispered into his ear. "Get off me, you aren't my b- okay maybe you are, but I'm not working, and I could care less if you fired me." I was pushed off, looking down, I was holding back all of my anger, or trying to at least. He walked past me, and I'll I could do was watch, while clenching my teeth as if I was in pain, which would be no lie if I had the guts to admit it. 'And there he goes, off to be held by another male, or a few. Why did I let this happen? Why do I have to keep up a facade? This isn't me..' I thought to myself, before simply walking to my room to.. rest I suppose, even if I don't exactly need it.
________________________________
/Last night; 11:47 PM/

It had been about 8 hours before I heard the door open downstairs. I left my bed to go see who it was, and to my surprise (honestly, thought he'd stay out for a few days, smh) it was Angel. He fell onto the couch and I assumed he fell asleep. I approached him and picked him up, (I was strong after all, but he was super light, what does he eat exactly?) and carried him up to his room. I did care about him, but I was too afraid to say that to myself or anyone else for that matter. Maybe that's why I took him to bed, and made sure not to wake him? Because I cared? Whatever the case, I don't want to look into it... not now.
________________________________
Today; 10:05 AM

He had woken, and he was in my room, looking at me. I didn't bother to open my eyes, it would embarrass him for sure. "Why did you take me to bed..? Why did you take from me, and make me so upset, just to do kind things for me without my knowledge? What game are you playing at?" He whispered in question. I figure I might as well answer him. "I didn't do it out of kindness, and I didn't want to hurt you, I wanted to break you." I said. "Shatter you. But I have no interest in that now, otherwise I would have made you sleep outside." I sighed soon after. "Y-you were awake and didn't say anythin?! Dick!" He said before rushing out of my room. I opened my eyes, and for some reason, I found myself chuckling. Why? I have no idea, at all.

________________________________
I am so sorry for not posting in a long time (I think it was long), I had some family issues come up and I took a day to just, I don't know, relax for a while after all that had happened. Thank you for everyone that read, and everyone that said such nice things to me. I hope you all enjoy, even if it is complete utter crap 💘