🍷It's amusing, that's all🍷

Alastor's pov
____________________

I am doing this for his own good." I simply said to Charlie. "He needs to be taught a lesson, or, he will never change." I replied to her last comment. "This isn't making his 'better', Alastor! He is hurt, maybe YOU needs to be the better one!" She yelled. I looked at her, my fake grin never leaving. "It may hurt, but he will manage." I said, before taking my leave. I headed to my office, where I would sit down at my desk and do up the paperwork that was there. So many complaints and requests, it never gets old. I glanced over at the small pig sleeping. "Just another week, then you can have him" I muttered, and continued working.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

I entered the kitchen, looking at the two. Their conversation came to a stop, and they looked at me. Charlie, with a smile, and Husk, giving a small grumble. "Good morning, folks~" I said in my usual voice. I sat down next to her and looked at Angel. "I feel in the mood for some bacon or perhaps a pork chop?" I said to myself. Charlie gave me a side glare in response, but I pushed that aside and faced forwards, looking at Angel as he walked towards us. He looked at Charlie, obviously avoiding me. "What do ya want ya eat, toots~?" He asked the girl. She told him, and he wrote it down, then, looked at me. The fearful expression on his face made me shiver in delight. "W..ahem...what about you, hot stuff~?" He asked me, trying to hide behind is usual facade. "Oh, just the usual I suppose, eggs and bacon" I said. After I gave my answer, he took his leave. I was amused to say the least, this was a very interesting side of him hardly anyone saw. Charlie glared at me, Charlie looked at me, "You are gonna break him." She said. "Oh no, dear, he'd want that." I replied.

Soon we received our food, I ate along side Charlie, but, she soon finished, at a small chat with Angel, and left. I didn't really listen to the conversation, nor did I finish my food, I was simply sipping on my coffee, "and you?" He asked, "hm?" I replied. "You need anything else?" "Oh, I am quite fine," I paused for a moment, "actually, could you be a dear and give the rest of my food to your....pet? I am sure he is starving." I said. "Oh, uhm, yeah... but are you sure that's all..?" He asked once again, I glared, "Of course, I always am after all, I said. He quickly left to go 'feed' Nuggets, and, I was still sitting in my spot, sipping my coffee as I thought of how wonderful it would be to the expression he would wear.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

. . .

. .

Soon enough, I heard his screams, and stood. I made my way to him, to find that he was looking under a couch in the hall. "What is the matter, Darling? Do you need any hel-" I was cut off (rude), "No! I-I don't need any..help..heh.." he said, followed by a small nervous laugh. He then proceeded to move past me, and towards his room. I watched as he did so, feeling accomplished. "Well, that went better than what I had anticipated~" I then went to my office, where three demons were waiting for me.

Charlie, Vaggie, and Husk had asked me to join them in the lobby to have some sort of 'small talk', and, I did so, arriving shortly after finishing some more paperwork. "Might I ask, What is this 'talk' you wanted to have?" I asked. Vaggie was the one to answer. "Angel has been acting different than usual, Charlie told me that you know something about it." She said. "That I do, however, Charlie knows as well, just ask her." I replied shortly. Soon after Vaggie began talking to Charlie about it, arguing, Angel came in through the entrance, avoiding us and going up the stairs, to, I presume, his room. "I believe that was Angel just then." Vaggie got up quickly, "Whatever it is, you better fix it, I never trusted you to begin with, don't come and start trouble as you please." She muttered before she rushed up the stairs after him. "She's right, Angel needs to get better in his own way, which takes time.." Charlie mumbled, before leaving the room. Husk sighed, "Listen, we get it, you are trying to help" wrong "but you can't force him to do better, Dumbass." He said before leaving, grumbling as he did so.
"Help? Why would I help?" I asked myself as I got up, and left the room, going towards my own room. "This keeps getting even more amusing, I don't even really care for the hotel, but, I wonder how long he can last, before breaking." I asked myself.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 (𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺)

𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺~

(Yes, they will end up in a relationship, I swear.)