🙃I care🙃

After running to my room, I flopped down on my bed. "This is terrible. This whole MONTH has been terrible, what the hell?" I asked asked in anger, not a sole hearing, noting Fat Nuggets was downstairs with the Toots and Toots 2. "Why did this have to happen this month out of all times? I literally have so much work and this extra stress is fucking me up badly. Damn." //Don't mind me, I'm not even gonna put in his accent because I noticed it makes me seem racist no matter what I put.// I would go out and have some me time (which consists of doing drugs and shooting demons for no good reason) but mister hottie party shitter is fucking me up (I wish), next thing you know, he is ripping my throat out of me doing a shot of pcp. Talk about kill jo- "Angel- Darling, Charlie has made pancakes for the workers, so come on down when you are ready." Alastor chimed, and closed the door, thank satan. "I'll be- right down.." I muttered the rest, feeling a little salty that he shut the door without me responding in the very least. "Whatever, I didn't want to respond to him anyways, that'll make ME look bad. I'll just flirt like usual when I'm down there." I said and slipped my boots back on. I turned off the radio that was sitting next to my bedside, "it never had any good music anyways" I mumbled before leaving the room.

..........
......

I had eaten 10 popsicles and 1 pancake (and 1 1/2), I was f u l l. "Thanks toots, as always, your cooking ceases to amaze me." I said, the last part that was (fairly) formal(ish) sounding more like Al than me, as I was mocking the guy. "Thank you, Angel" she said with a smile. "Of course, toots." I said before getting up. "I'll head off to work, I'll do anything extra when I get back, see ya later~" I sarcastically bowed before taking my leave, yet, someone stopped as I was leaving the lobby. "Could I have a word with you, Darling." Alastor..asked? "Ah, yeah, what's up?" I asked. Suddenly, like the other day almost, we were in his office. "Huh-"
"Angel, Darling, could you quit your other job? I think y-"
"Al, what you are asking me is dumb, why would I want to? Having two jobs is funner than it seems-"
"More fun- and yes, I can see that, but Darling, you should cheri-"
"Cherish yourself because you are with more than that, blah blah blah, we get it, you don't like me being bad, and I'm sorry but I can't just q-"
"This isn't for me, it's for you, and Charlie. Even the hotel. Angel, don't be this way.." Alastor sighed soon after, losing the grin in all.
"I'm.. sorry, I'll stop, okay?"
"Thank you, I mean it.."
before I knew it, I was being pulled into a warm embrace. It made my heart flutter, and I felt something new. I hugged back, though of course awkwardly, not really getting this new feeling. "There there champ, it's...okay-" I 'assured' him.
"Now it is.." he said before pulling away and sitting behind his desk, in his thro- chair.
"You can go now, that's all I had to say."
"A-alright, see ya later al, I'll be downstairs if you need me.." I said before leaving. That was strange, why am I acting all weird? IM CONFIDENT WHAT THE HELL? I need to be fixed, this just isn't me.

—————

| Alastor's POV |

I really hated when he left to go work for his..other boss. It was frustrating seeing him go. Seeing the person that you care about use themselves in such degree is painful I must say, so, I planned on stopping it, which might have worked. I am currently sitting at my desk, reading a quite fine book, upside down I might add, thinking about holding him in my arms again. "I can't even enjoy a book without him breaching my mind" I said with a sigh. "Who?" I heard someone ask from my doorway, it was Husk. "Oh, no one in particular. What is it you needed?" I asked, my grin returning instantly. "I was wondering if you knew when the water would be fixed-"
"It's broken?" I asked.
"Yeah, and you didn't know? Everyone has been telling you his for the past two days- wait so, you mean to tell me, every time you said 'I am working on it', you didn't even hear us? Wow, very(*) professional of you, Sir." He said in a mocking tone, rolling his eyes. "No worries~! I will fix it, it would only be right of me as boss." I smiled so painfully cheerful that I felt myself vomiting inside //I silently pass out, sucks to have Emetophobia 🤭🤭// my head, which was a reminder that I was so jolly, in fact extremely cruel for the most part. "Well, then get to it, idiot." He said before marching off. "Alright then-" I cut myself of, and my smile had faded away into an almost cynical expression, "let's get to business." I muttered before pulling out a large phone book.

————————————————

Yo yo, what's up? I've been gone for a while (I think), but now I'm back, and I have an appointment Monday. Yeyyyyy right? Nah, not to me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I looked back on my other and realized the organization was C R A P. Why didn't you guys tell me I was hecking up?

Well, that's all for TODAY. I will have another tomorrow since I have the plot in the next chapter thought out. Thank you so much for 2k, I really really reALLY appreciate it! Love you guys, and sleep well/have a wonderful day(or night) 💗💗💗

Oh, and If you see any grammar mistakes, or mistakes on characters in general, please correct me, I love knowledge ☺️